Trump trots out the black Chick-fil-A plant that was already exposed earlier this year again to bash Kamala Harris

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There needs to be a study on why so many black folks are crashing out for someone who openly aligns with Nazis, white supremacists, and is the son of a KKK member.
Makes no damn sense whatsoever
Just like Trump gave an excuse for some white people to be openly racist. He gave an excuse for some black folks to c00n. A lot of black people in this country have c00n like tendencies and under the right set of circumstances they will sell their people out. In addition a lot of us have a profound level of ignorance.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
There needs to be a study on why so many black folks are crashing out for someone who openly aligns with Nazis, white supremacists, and is the son of a KKK member.
Makes no damn sense whatsoever

They are being paid to do it the majority of the time. The ones who do it for free judt want to draw attention to themselves, either to ultimately generate revenue or out of loneliness and wanting interaction with other people.

They are all clowns.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I find it funny how yall literally cannot wait to tear down another black person and call them out their name just because they have a viewpoint that opposes yours

But at the same time the black community ISNT supposed to be a monolith according to yall correct?? Which is it??

Yall were cool with Megan the stallion shaking ass on stage but THIS is where yall draw the line huh. A black person even EXISTING at a non-Democrat rally is enough of a reason to be outright disrespectful towards them

Ridiculous
People got to stop doing this bruh. People are shytting on both Chic Fil a girl and Megan. Everybody will not be 100% cool with folks doing certain things.. you got this girl up there making side chick jokes with the guy who’s running for president.. of course people are going to look at her crazy. As far as Meg goes, well she’s one of the top rappers right now. There are female rappers out here that don’t twerk but they’re not popular enough to be on the campaign trail I’m guessing

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
There’s a thread you can post in to prove you’re black and on round earth.

Until then, shut up :umad:
What?

I already posted in the show your face thread like 6 years ago simpleton.

I basically doxxed myself on here within the last year simpleton

Yall gotta find better ways to seek my attention smg

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Being a black person pushing a set of policies that harm black people invites criticism, especially at their rally. I don't see how that's hard to understand

I don't view twerking as bad, explain to me why it's bad?
What specific policies are you talking about? And why didn't trump enact these policies during his first term? Be specific

And if you think that twerking during a campaign rally is somehow a good thing, I'll just end this convo right now

You're mad at one chick for talking but not mad at the other chick for twerking huh

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
:snoop: bruh it's not that complicated in this instance

this is about keeping Trump's dangerous a$$ and racist a$$ and crazy a$$ outta office again, plain and simple
But he was all those things in his first presidency correct? I specifically remember certain posters on here saying that he would "bring back slavery" if he was elected the first time and that clearly didn't happen

Every 4 years yall say "this is the most important election of our lifetime" then the status quo just continues no matter who's president. I can't find the energy to care anymore

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
People got to stop doing this bruh. People are shytting on both Chic Fil a girl and Megan. Everybody will not be 100% cool with folks doing certain things.. you got this girl up there making side chick jokes with the guy who’s running for president.. of course people are going to look at her crazy. As far as Meg goes, well she’s one of the top rappers right now. There are female rappers out here that don’t twerk but they’re not popular enough to be on the campaign trail I’m guessing
I just don't see people calling Meg a "p.o.s. c00n" like they are the chic fil a lady :yeshrug:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I like the ability to not be shamed for doing what i want with my vote

If yall don't think black americans are entitled to be able to vote how they want just say that.

I'm sick of all these fearmongering, insults and threats that black people receive for not falling in line with any and everything that the democratic party does, no matter how stupid

And I truly don't give af about any of this presidential reality show bs and I think my posts on here over the years have shown that. I been give my mom my presidential vote and she's only ever voted Democrat with hers and mine

I just can't stand hypocrisy
She tells 7 lies in 4 minutes, LIES THAT IT TAKES SECONDS TO FACT CHECK.

nikkas like you are ok with a party built on lies and fear mongering to the worse human mentality on this planet. nikkas like me look for ways to make those types of people regret their existence.

Id put you in the hospital for this dumbass argument. It's straight c00n shyt.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
She tells 7 lies in 4 minutes, LIES THAT IT TAKES SECONDS TO FACT CHECK.

nikkas like you are ok with a party built on lies and fear mongering to the worse human mentality on this planet. nikkas like me look for ways to make those types of people regret their existence.

Id put you in the hospital for this dumbass argument. It's straight c00n shyt.
What are the lies? Post them in here

You must not have much going on in your life if this is how you get your jollies off

And please gain some sort of control on your emotions. I assume you're a male correct? Act like it

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
But he was all those things in his first presidency correct? I specifically remember certain posters on here saying that he would "bring back slavery" if he was elected the first time and that clearly didn't happen

Every 4 years yall say "this is the most important election of our lifetime" then the status quo just continues no matter who's president. I can't find the energy to care anymore

I respect your opinion even tho it's different

I never personally said Trump would bring back slavery or anything tho

but I think you do know if Trump is elected for a second term he would really act an a$$, I mean he IS THE ONE most directly responsible for Jan 6th. So again don't complicate this, but if you are out of gas and can't care anymore then talk to someone about that irl.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
What specific policies are you talking about? And why didn't trump enact these policies during his first term? Be specific

And if you think that twerking during a campaign rally is somehow a good thing, I'll just end this convo right now

You're mad at one chick for talking but not mad at the other chick for twerking huh
Do you want me to list policy that disproportionately harms black people or do you mean policy that is explicit in harming black people?