Trump trots out the black Chick-fil-A plant that was already exposed earlier this year again to bash Kamala Harris

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I find it funny how yall literally cannot wait to tear down another black person and call them out their name just because they have a viewpoint that opposes yours

But at the same time the black community ISNT supposed to be a monolith according to yall correct?? Which is it??

Yall were cool with Megan the stallion shaking ass on stage but THIS is where yall draw the line huh. A black person even EXISTING at a non-Democrat rally is enough of a reason to be outright disrespectful towards them

Ridiculous

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I find it funny how yall literally cannot wait to tear down another black person and call them out their name just because they have a viewpoint that opposes yours

But at the same time the black community ISNT supposed to be a monolith according to yall correct?? Which is it??

Yall were cool with Megan the stallion shaking ass on stage but THIS is where yall draw the line huh. A black person even EXISTING at a non-Democrat rally is enough of a reason to be outright disrespectful towards them

Ridiculous

Don't you believe the earth is flat

Genos

Superstar
Daps

Ridiculous
You are an unserious person. It's not an opinion, it's policy. c00ns support c00n policies

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Come on dummy, you're so close. What do presidents do?
I still don't understand what you're saying here

I made a post about how people are insulting the lady at the trump rally and you said that her point of view is not an opinion, it's a policy?

Once again, wtf does that mean?? See how you're so emotional that you're posting gibberish??

Do you want to gather your thoughts and try again??

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still don't understand what you're saying here

I made a post about how people are insulting the lady at the trump rally and you said that her point of view is not an opinion, it's a policy?

Once again, wtf does that mean?? See how you're so emotional that you're posting gibberish??

Do you want to gather your thoughts and try again??
:comeon:Her point of view is that she should support Trump. Do you like Trump? If the answer is yes, we know why you smokescreen the outrage.

If you do not, then you know better.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Ridiculous
You don't need to support a Democrat, you just don't need to support Trump. If you're Black and you're doing his bidding, then fukk you, you are a piece of shyt who deserves to be torn down.