Trump trots out the black Chick-fil-A plant that was already exposed earlier this year again to bash Kamala Harris

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I still don't understand what you're saying here

I made a post about how people are insulting the lady at the trump rally and you said that her point of view is not an opinion, it's a policy?

Once again, wtf does that mean?? See how you're so emotional that you're posting gibberish??

Do you want to gather your thoughts and try again??
It's very easy I'll help you out.

Voting for president is not voting for who is the coolest person in America, it is putting someone in power who you align with most on policies they will push for or enact.

Presidents tell people about their agenda through campaigning.

This lady at a campaign, which is used to tell people your agenda, is there to help the president push his policy prescriptions on a wider audience.

I may have fukked up thinking you're grown. This isn't like class president where it's based on your opinion on who is the coolest kid in school, the president can actually make decisions to change the country.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I find it funny how yall literally cannot wait to tear down another black person and call them out their name just because they have a viewpoint that opposes yours

But at the same time the black community ISNT supposed to be a monolith according to yall correct?? Which is it??

Yall were cool with Megan the stallion shaking ass on stage but THIS is where yall draw the line huh. A black person even EXISTING at a non-Democrat rally is enough of a reason to be outright disrespectful towards them

Ridiculous
You sound hurt.

People are making fun of her because she's supporting a party that has nothing but theatrics and spite left. This isn't a matter of difference in opinion, this is a party that literal neo nazis and klan members feel comfortable supporting because their ideology and platforms most mirror their own. You get no benefit as a group if you support a party that hates you as a group.

She's the black friend the racist uses to deflect valid criticism.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
It's very easy I'll help you out.

Voting for president is not voting for who is the coolest person in America, it is putting someone in power who you align with most on policies they will push for or enact.

Presidents tell people about their agenda through campaigning.

This lady at a campaign, which is used to tell people your agenda, is there to help the president push his policy prescriptions on a wider audience.

I may have fukked up thinking you're grown. This isn't like class president where it's based on your opinion on who is the coolest kid in school, the president can actually make decisions to change the country.
What does any of this have to do with my post about posters insulting that lady just because she was at a republican rally?? And be specific in your response because AGAIN, you're not making any sense

AGAIN, just because she has an opposing political viewpoint, you think that this gives you free reign to question her blackness and call her out her name?? Do the american people have the right to do what they want with their vote or not??

AGAIN, you think that just speaking at a republican convention is somehow worse than twerking at a democratic one?

Please try and make sense in your next response

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You sound hurt.

People are making fun of her because she's supporting a party that has nothing but theatrics and spite left. This isn't a matter of difference in opinion, this is a party that literal neo nazis and klan members feel comfortable supporting because their ideology and platforms most mirror their own. You get no benefit as a group if you support a party that hates you as a group.

She's the black friend the racist uses to deflect valid criticism.
Ok so you're saying that you think that black people are supposed to be a monolith politically then yes?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
:comeon:Her point of view is that she should support Trump. Do you like Trump? If the answer is yes, we know why you smokescreen the outrage.

If you do not, then you know better.
I like the ability to not be shamed for doing what i want with my vote

If yall don't think black americans are entitled to be able to vote how they want just say that.

I'm sick of all these fearmongering, insults and threats that black people receive for not falling in line with any and everything that the democratic party does, no matter how stupid

And I truly don't give af about any of this presidential reality show bs and I think my posts on here over the years have shown that. I been give my mom my presidential vote and she's only ever voted Democrat with hers and mine

I just can't stand hypocrisy