Trump called racism a HOAX. Says, RIP to Tangibles.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Real great intuitive posting right here^^^ The level of intellectual depth to this response should do a lot for black unification.

You are either mentally ill or a paid shill / agent

I am leaning towards the latter because you have said some shyt that leads me to believe you are in the know

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:russ:You need to shut your dumbass up because you have never proven who the fukk you are to begin with.
Bytch ask Poitier and Diasporan Royalty, mods along with the head of this site and the 3 discords that I’ve been in, stupid fuk. If they have any doubt or confusion about my identity, then get at me. If not, shut the fuk up before I bury your cac aligning c00n instigating fukboi antics. No one verified you, your comments are more cac oriented than the cacs who post here, you use white ideologies to come at black posters - you’re in no position but to assume the position. Now again. that you don’t have the agent, nonblack cover to run with- dafuq are you going to use??

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Bytch ask Poitier and Diasporan Royalty, mods along with the head of this site and the 3 discords that I’ve been in, stupid fuk. If they have any doubt or confusion about my identity, then get at me. If not, shut the fuk up before I bury your cac aligning c00n instigating fukboi antics. No one verified you, your comments are more cac oriented than the cacs who post here, you use white ideologies to come at black posters - you’re in no position but to assume the position. Now again. that you don’t have the agent, nonblack cover to run with- dafuq are you going to use??
:mjlol: id break my foot off in your stupid retarded behind, shut the fukk up

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I am leaning towards the latter because you have said some shyt that leads me to believe you are in the know
That’s your thinking and opinion, you’re entitled to it - what in the fuk are out going to do about it but bark online? Nothing- you will do absolutely NOTHING. but stay mad, respond with baseless insults and have a white boy-esque temper tantrum bc things don’t go your way and you can’t run on this thread with lying propaganda points, you p*ssy.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:yeshrug: Trump is your daddy because he pays you and you depend on every word of his

This is you, A spitting image I may add

django-unchained-8.png
You have a white bytch in your avi and your username is “baggeroftea” - but yet you really think that your the epitome of a black man. Yeah, you’re don’t he here. Run along, Connor- grown black adults are talking and you’re interrupting.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY

Pay her no attention bruh...she's their attack dog for whenever the rest of the anti-voters feel things are getting out of hand for them in threads so they send her as backup to “bark” everybody down.

Only recently a month ago she's jumped on the anti-vote/anti-biden campaign while ignoring everything Trump says and does.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
White people voted for Trump, and they're going to vote for him again. I don't know why you idiots keep making these stupid fukking topics, when he's delivering to his white voters.

Why aren't y'all on Reddit trying to convince white women not to vote for trump?

Why was he banned?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Pay her no attention bruh...she's their attack dog whenever the rest of the anti-voters feel things are getting out of hand for them in threads so they send her as backup to “bark” everybody down.

Only recently a month ago she's jumped on the anti-vote/anti-biden campaign while ignoring everything Trump says and does.

I figured, but she fukked with the wrong one. I will send that mentally ill cretin into ether if they want to play that game.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
This EXACTLY what you DNC shills are doing when you’re begging us to support politicians who do absolutely nothing beneficial for us. You’re all nothing but a bunch of bullshytting ass hypocrites that look to Democrats as our masters and saviors.

“Vote for Biden, or you’re a c00n”

”If you don’t support Democrats, you’re a MAGA”

“The Dems are the only ones that can save us!”

“Youze better be happy with the crumbs that Massa Democrats gives us!”

“Even though that haven’t done shyt and have been more detrimental to us, you better support Democrats!”

“Even though they’ve done more harm than good, It’s tradition for Black People to vote Democrat! Just keep blindly supporting them, c00n!
:damn:

Why was this post given a warning?

It doesn’t violate any of the forum rules.

Are you folks trying to force more people to join Discord?