Trump called racism a HOAX. Says, RIP to Tangibles.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Whichever stupid ass mod marked this as a “low quality” post is biased and the reason why posters are leaving this board. What qualifies my post as “low quality”? If the mods want a DNC echo chamber, then that’s fine. Limiting Black Men with differing opinions is bullshyt. @Barnett114 what’s up with this?
:francis:

I hope that other posters AND lurkers see the bullshyt for what it is. What rules did I break?
:yeshrug:

@Cobalt Sire
@Big Boda (BFM)
@TripleAgent
@Lord-Yosh
@Vegeta

They just banned TRY GOD for no reason at all besides him being vocal about not voting this election.

I want you to see this shyt. Don’t respond, this is my fight and quarrel, but I just want you to see shyt for what it is.

What did Try God get banned for specifically? Anyway, if people truly are getting banned for a political opinion, that is a new low.

What's funny is, if we all get banned, the political threads around here would die off, but the movement won't. This website is not a political strong hold like coli democrats believe it is. Literally no one is coming here for politics lol. This is a hip hop forum where people bullshyt around mostly. Perhaps they should just ban political topics if it's that serious.

Last edited:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
What did Try God get banned for specifically?

I was trying to find a reason like maybe he said or did some foul shyt, but nah. I just looked through his most recent posts, and ALL the breh was posting was about reparations and his reasoning for not voting this election.

Yet fakkits like @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman can call Black People “Ugly Baboon bytches”, “Gorillas”, “Sp*cs”, and “Apes”, not to mention all of the other anti-Black shyt he’s done. He gets to stay, though. As long as he shares the same Democratic dikk riding political views.

The biased ass mods might as well ban me now. I don’t even want to participate on this board or associate with bytch-made posters like this. This shyt is strictly entertainment to me. I couldn’t give two fukks. Silencing and banning Black Men because they only have difference of opinion regarding politics? Now go ahead and report THIS post, cowardly ass morons. fukk this board.
:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
Just hopped in a ps4 party with some brehs I used to play 2k with they was “but but trump ain’t really racist he only care about money”. “ but but why you voting for Biden he’s just as bad as Trump” . “ if you gon vote for Biden cause of Trump might as well vote for Kanye”

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
What did Try God get banned for specifically? Anyway, if people truly are getting banned for a political opinion, that is a new low.

What's funny is, if we all get banned, the political threads around here would die off, but the movement won't. This website is not a political strong hold like coli democrats believe it is. Literally no one is coming here for politics lol. This is a hip hop forum where people bullshyt around mostly. Perhaps they should just ban political topics if it's that serious.

THIS RIGHT HERE. These clowns actually think that they’re on here influencing a mass of people to support who/what they support. The ADOS/FBA and “not voting” movements are so much bigger than this board, that it’s not even comparable. The shyt is happening, and whatever the outcome of the election is, so be it. These idiots are actually brigading other posters and trying to get them banned because of a political stance. Not because someone may support Trump, but because they don’t support either candidate. That’s pathetic, and is further proof that the majority of these losers have nothing going for themselves offline. A bunch of dusty and destitute clowns hoping that the Dems throw them crumbs. Truth hurts.
:mjlol:

We’re still not voting.
:umad:

I’m putting all DNC shills on ignore, EXCEPT @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman . I’ll be staying on that anti-Black piece of shyt’s head until I get tired.

Last edited:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I just put half of this thread on ignore until after the election. Whatever the outcome, I’m going to unblock these idiots and laugh at their sorrows. It’ll be what you get for not respecting other Black Men’s political decisions and trying to get them banned for disagreeing.

Good luck. See you November 4th.
:pachaha:

In the meantime, you’ll still catch me in the political threads stating that I’m not voting and the importance of that decision. I’m just not going to be arguing about it with you clowns. Can’t stop the movement. My people are getting “on code” by the masses. It’s bigger than TheColi.
:manny:

#fukkTrumpfukkBiden2020

Last edited:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
I just put half of this thread on ignore until after the election. Whatever the outcome, I’m going to unblock these idiots and laugh at their sorrows. It’ll be what you get for not respecting other Black Men’s political decisions and trying to get them banned for disagreeing.

Good luck. See you November 4th.
:pachaha:

In the meantime, you’ll still catch me in the political threads stating that I’m not voting and the importance of that decision. I’m just not going to be arguing about it with you clowns. Can’t stop the movement. My people are getting “on code” by the masses. It’s bigger than TheColi.
:manny:

I found out why Try God got temp banned. He was getting into it with the Neo guy and was going too far with the personal insults. https://www.thecoli.com/threads/thi...licans-to-give-ados-reparations.804106/page-3