Trump called racism a HOAX. Says, RIP to Tangibles.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why was this post given a warning?

It doesn’t violate any of the forum rules.

Are you folks trying to force more people to join Discord?
I mean it’s pretty clear thread derailment

maybe you agents can circle jerk in peace on discord

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
You've got numerous exposal threads on here where you've been shown to say racist stuff about black people. You're the agent. And when people immediately come into the thread saying "Both sides though, don't vote cause tangibles" and "This is their white daddy." Then the thread is not about Trump, but antagonizing people demanding something in return for their vote. You're calling us out, so we showed up, stupid. That's how that works. You're a democrat agent. There's no audience of black voters watching, idiot. You're not making any headway.

soooo...

There's no audience to persuade

WHY ARE ***YOU*** WRITING OUT ****YOUR**** POSITIONS ???

Surely the people you're arguing with will never lose enough IQ points to agree with you...

Yet YOU are making YOUR case on here..

Why? If there's no one but you and the other poster you're arguing with reading this

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I mean it’s pretty clear thread derailment

maybe you agents can circle jerk in peace on discord

I don’t care about you idiots obsession with politics, a majority of you folks will be dead within three years anyway so I laugh at the energy invested in this shyt.

I do like parity and non bias...unfortunately, that’s lacking. If there’s a circle jerk to be had, it’s between posters like you and @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I don’t care about you idiots obsession with politics, a majority of you folks will be dead within three years anyway so I laugh at the energy invested in this shyt.

I do like parity and non bias...unfortunately, that’s lacking. If there’s a circle jerk to be had, it’s between posters like you and @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman.
fukk whatever you talking about I only care about getting Trump out of office.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Example #5363737625 of “I don’t care about politics

But the democrats!!!!! *makes post after post about politics *”

The Lack of self awareness is appalling

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
fukk whatever you talking about I only care about getting Trump out of office.

After that then what?

One demon leaves and two more take his place..never mind the Earth itself is turning upside down and breaking down in earnest. You honestly think the solution to your troubles boil down to one man? Haha. What are you going to do at the moment when you face your own mortality? I feel bad for the majority of you..your salvation will come through blacker than night and with blood.

Don’t arrest your hopes in systems that are corrupt, you will consistently be disappointed and abused.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Why was this post given a warning?

It doesn’t violate any of the forum rules.

Are you folks trying to force more people to join Discord?

I didn’t violate any rules at all. There’s clearly an agenda being massively pushed on here. If you’re not a hardcore Democrat supporter, you will be silenced and eventually banned.
:yeshrug:

That’s my take on it. I guess it was a warning for me to shut up with the criticism for the DNC and GOP. Might as well ban me, because I’m not going to stop. I’m not breaking any rules, so I’m going to say what the fukk I want. I’m glad that many of us are aware of the bullshyt on this board. Once it becomes an echo chamber for the a Democratic Party and gets too political, the traffic for this board will drop even more than it already has. Posters will leave, and lurkers won’t lurk.
:ehh:

I don’t think that’s what the owners want.
:francis:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
The fuk do you know when you have no proof or facts to support what you say? Stupid ass bytch - unlike you, I know that he’s black as fact verification, you dumb faggit. He’s from Detroit. He’s more black than you are and that’s facts. Don’t try to cover with that cac label non-AA bullshyt when more than half of the people that are dapping and agreeing with your shyt posts are non black American foreigners themselves. Now that’s been solved- he’s not an agent, he’s black and he’s AA, what are you going to run with??

Who that you talking to, Nicole? I have them on ignore. I ran out of patience with these c00ns and idiots. I’m not taking them off until Nov. 4th when I can laugh at how stupid and hypocritical they are.
:pachaha:

I’m guessing it’s @BaggerofTea ‘s fraud ass. I just saw your other post. He’s -4,000 rep for a reason. I highly doubt that he’s even Black. He’s also had many expose’ threads on him. IF he is Black, he’s that token Black guy that spends all of his time worshipping and hanging with Cacs.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
After that then what?

One demon leaves and two more take his place..never mind the Earth itself is turning upside down and breaking down in earnest. You honestly think the solution to your troubles boil down to one man? Haha. What are you going to do at the moment when you face your own mortality? I feel bad for the majority of you..your salvation will come through blacker than night and with blood.

Don’t arrest your hopes in systems that are corrupt, you will consistently be disappointed and abused.
Its ill kid.
Them Demons brought out the Game Genie!
Its a wrap!
Aint nothing gonna be the same after this shyt.
And Im really disappointed at some of these posters.
I understand...
Trust me.
This dude gotta go!
But these honKKKeys and these sucker muthafukkas normalized this shyt!
Its over.
So dont be all fukking surprised when Colin Cowherd is your Prez.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
After that then what?

I'll always vote for the best option on the ballot for black folk. Not doing anything isn't an option for me because I know others will be voting for the worst option for black folk.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Thanks for the info. If he deserved it, then oh well.
:francis:

I still find it suspect, but hey.
:patrice:

Don’t let these DNC dikk Riders bait us into that shyt.
:sas1:

Man, you looking funny in the light. Peep it, you're in a thread that's titled, "Trump called racism a hoax. Says, RIP to tangilbles". And your posts in here is attacking Democrats and Joe Biden.

:mjtf:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Man, you looking funny in the light. Peep it, you're in a thread that's titled, "Trump called racism a hoax. Says, RIP to tangilbles". And your posts in here is attacking Democrats and Joe Biden.

:mjtf:

:snoop:

How could I forget to put YOU of all people on ignore? I’m not arguing with or talking to you DNC Coalition Committee fools until Nov. 4th after the election.
:mjpls:

My patience has run out, and I’m not going to argue with ignorant and small-minded DNC C00n Capers all day.