Trump called racism a HOAX. Says, RIP to Tangibles.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Because this is a discussion forum and people talk shyt to each other. That's how it works. It's the reason you typed this foolish post to me. When someone says something stupid or calls me out, I get the urge to correct them. Consider yourself corrected.

Its the other way around, but thanks for playing

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not even gonna go through this thread but I'm sure it has a bunch of No Vote types making some stupid excuse to not vote. Bet those same non voters be in other threads talking about white supremacists and all that yet can't see how not voting increases the chance for the white supremacists whisperer, Donald Trump, to get re-elected.
Republicans win when the voter turnout is low

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
:snoop:

How could I forget to put YOU of all people on ignore? I’m not arguing with or talking to you DNC Coalition Committee fools until Nov. 4th after the election.
:mjpls:

My patience has run out, and I’m not going to argue with ignorant and small-minded DNC C00n Capers all day.
Shut up bytch

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Not even gonna go through this thread but I'm sure it has a bunch of No Vote types making some stupid accuse to not vote. Bet those same non voters be in other threads talking about white supremacists and all that yet can't see how not voting increases the chance for the white supremacists whisperer, Donald Trump, to get re-elected.

Hillary won the popular vote but still lawst man... Why are you and others ignoring that tidbit?!?:dahell: cacs make up a majority in these all white states where they have power in voting ain't no black voters gonna change the entire system don't you get it?!?:what: Jesus Christ stop blaming others when cacs basically ushered this man in anyways!!!

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Not even gonna go through this thread but I'm sure it has a bunch of No Vote types making some stupid accuse to not vote. Bet those same non voters be in other threads talking about white supremacists and all that yet can't see how not voting increases the chance for the white supremacists whisperer, Donald Trump, to get re-elected.
They also are the same people in one of the other threads mad that we haven’t got our 2nd stimulus bill. As if the house which was voted in didn’t already pass it before the republicans in the house whom were voted in killed it. But I guess money don’t matter to them either

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Hillary won the popular vote but still lawst man... Why are you and others ignoring that tidbit?!?:dahell: cacs make up a majority in these all white states where they have power in voting ain't no black voters gonna change the entire system don't you get it?!?:what: Jesus Christ stop blaming others when cacs basically ushered this man in anyways!!!
The most we can do as black folk is vote regardless. If our votes didn't count they wouldn't expend so many resources to suppress our votes and Trump wouldn't be thanking black folk for not voting :coffee:

Daps
Not voting is actually a rejection of the status quo. Tangibles crowd put reparations in the mainstream. You and people like you have not moved black people forward at all. One side is making a hell of a lot more progress in a much shorter time. Now you tell me who's down with the status quo.

And you people keep saying we're secretly voting for Trump. Our whole message is reparations and tangibles that neither party is offering. If I'm criticizing and pressuring the Dems for not offering tangibles, how is that secretly supporting the Republicans? They're not offering tangibles either. Oh because this message makes some black people not want to vote? Who's fault is that? We're going to have a party for us to vote for next election, don't even worry about it. And then what will you be able to say? Nothing. We won't be wasting anymore time on the Dems or Republicans. You guys are fast running out of conspiracy theories.

You guys are misunderstanding attacking for pressure. We're pressuring the Democrats to give black people something tangible in return for our vote and threatening them with our loss of support if they don't comply. We can't do that with the republicans, because they don't need us, because we never vote for them in large numbers. Black people that hate themselves vote Republican, and that's a small minority of black people. But keep the conspiracy going though,

The bolded is probably the dumbest argument made by the "dOn'T vOtE" camp.

We don't have abstention voting in our electoral system, which is the only way that would even make 1/100th of any sense. As the system currently stands, a person not voting as some form of demented protest is literally 100% indistinguishable from a person not voting out of pure apathy, or a person not voting because they forgot which day was election day, or a person not voting because they've been living in a cave the past 4 years and has no idea what's going on. The silence is of equal weight in all of those scenarios. So how exactly are these dumb ass "tangibles" even given oxygen in your master plan of not voting? Over 100 million eligible American voters didn't vote in the 2016 presidential election. Unless you can show and prove that 100 million people stayed home because of "tangibles", your agent provocateur schtick has as much volume in the crowded room of voices as the people who stayed home because none of the candidates were running on a platform of free federal ice cream for people born on Leap Day.

And as far as this lazy ass "durrrrrr youza a Democratic shill" retort that you morons keep parroting, it's funny to see that accusation tossed at various posters like myself who lean so far left in comparison to the Democratic establishment that people might mistake us as backup dancers from the Smooth Criminal video. There are a number of posters I've seen in these types of threads, myself included, who've spent the past 4+ years on this very site shytting on the feckless Democratic leadership and their rampant corruption. I don't ever recall seeing any of you dudes offering your opinion on the dozens of times we've called out Democrats then. But let somebody call out Donald Trump and you p*ssys eyes light up and you come a runnning to deflect like you just saw the Thundercat symbol.

Not a single progressive initiative that has entered into mainstreamin political discussions and platforms in the past 20 years, be it the fight to cancel student loan debt, prison reform, universal healthcare, $15hr minimum wage, the phasing out of fossil fuels, or addressing economic inequality, has ever gained a quarter of an inch of traction because proponents of those issues collectively said, "fukk it, let's not vote."

In a nutshell, either step your troll game up or drastically improve your woeful political acumen.

:camby:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Bro, I think you're a good poster, but this is so avoidant of the reality of the situation it actually can be considered offensive and disrespectful towards high information black voters as if we just aren't capable of seeing the issues and candidates for what and who they are.

I don't have anything else to say to that, cause you're entitled to your opinion. But if you can't see the anti-black racism progressively getting worse with Trump's embrace of fascism, authoritarianism, white grievances, and outright castigation of black people that want justice...then what is there really to say?

Like you don't have to call us "c00ns" and "slaves" cause we see that trump is turning up the racism to Nazi, Germany levels. When is it gonna be real to y'all who act like this "both sides" thing is true? Is it gonna be real when we're hauled off to gas chambers and ovens and have numbers on our backs? We don't want it to get to that point cause history has a nice way of repacking itself for modern audiences.

I've explained this before. I respect any Black Man's decision to support whoever they want. You support Biden, then okay. What bothers me is when Biden and Democrat supporters talk down on us that choose not to vote this election. Just because they want to vote for Biden does not mean that we have to as well. When we state that we are not supporting either candidate, we get called MAGA's and Trump supporters, etc. Posters get mad at us for deciding to sit this one out, so it isn't us to blame. ALSO, when we say that we won't be voting this election, that doesn't mean that we're not interested in politics and that we're not going to discuss the topic.

Another issue is the fact that a lot of these shills will refuse to acknowledge the faults of these very politicians that they support. The Democrats or Biden could say "We want to exterminate Black People and send the rest back to Africa". The shills on this board will say "What the really mean is that they want to let us do our own thing. What's wrong with Africa? I need a vacation anyway, and I always wanted to visit!"

^^^^That right there is agent and shill shyt, and that is what I do not respect. You can support a politician or any person and still admit their faults. Critiquing them and holding them liable can lead to their improvement. When I'm speaking about this, I'm talking about the people on this board and NOT in general. I don't really discuss politics offline or in my day to day life.

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Voter turnout was low, iirc, in 2016. But voting doesn't start and end with the general election. The primaries are very important but voter turnout is always far lower than the general. Pay attention, get involved, and vote for the representatives that best suits you.