Trump called racism a HOAX. Says, RIP to Tangibles.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Daps
It's pretty telling that these both siders, tangibles morons, and internet provocateurs see a thread quoting Donald Trump in his own words, and their first thought is to accuse people who merely acknowledge the obvious and point out how dangerous, bigoted, criminal, and incompetent that Orange demon is as shilling for the Democratic Party.

Or my favorite, when they try and justify their 100% to 0% ratio of smoke they have for Democrats vs. Republicans with weak ass shyt like "We already know Trump or Republican X is a racist cac, there's no need for us to point that out". I think some of them are actually stupid enough to believe that people will really fall for that frail ass excuse of a rebuttal. :russ:

Not voting as an eligible voter is by definition an act of acquiescence to the current political climate. Which means you're either content with the state of affairs in the country, or too much of a bytch to advocate for a change in a different direction.

So which one is it? :sas1:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Black Trump supporters are basically battered wives
c00ns are known to have Stockholm syndrome.

It's either that or they are just to stupid to understand that they are useful idiots for racists :snoop:
You see them invited to Trump's parties and they are standing there in the middle tap dancing like clowns while c00ns are standing around looking at them like exactly that, taking selfies with them "Hey look we are not racists, I can take a photo with a black clown as long as he denounces the existence of racism and agrees with exactly everything I say"

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
White people voted for Trump, and they're going to vote for him again. I don't know why you idiots keep making these stupid fukking topics, when he's delivering to his white voters.

Why aren't y'all on Reddit trying to convince white women not to vote for trump?
You just said that Trump is delivering to them. Why wouldn't they vote for him again?

It's smarter to encourage Black voters to vote for Biden. If Black voters came out for Hillary like we did for Obama, Trump wouldn't be President.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Getting real sick and tired of George soros and these elite trying so hard to basically turn this country out with their bullshyt. I wont be voting for Trump or Biden. I'll be voting for Sonic the hedgehog if I feel like voting.

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You just said that Trump is delivering to them. Why wouldn't they vote for him again?

It's smarter to encourage Black voters to vote for Biden. If Black voters came out for Hillary like we did for Obama, Trump wouldn't be President.
Exactly. Can't convince racist white folk not to vote because they're getting all the racism they asked for from Trump. Black folk must combat that by doing our part in voting him out.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
He's white privilege defined in human form what else do we expect from this bigoted racist white privileged do anything for clout a$$hole?!!?:beli:
Should just change his goddamn name to White Privilege.
Became President of the muthafukkin United States on some 80s sitcom shyt.

:deadmanny:

Anyone who voted for this bozo or even had a nice thing to say about this dufus should get a minimum 6 months in real foreal ass pounding prison.

That shyt Tom was scared of in the Boondocks.

YaFingerDealMe

All Star
Daps
White people voted for Trump, and they're going to vote for him again. I don't know why you idiots keep making these stupid fukking topics, when he's delivering to his white voters.

Why aren't y'all on Reddit trying to convince white women not to vote for trump?
Maybe there are already enough white people here & lurking??? :mjpls:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:yeshrug: Sorry I dont believe it

You definitely arent American and I know you are paid to play this game.
The fuk do you know when you have no proof or facts to support what you say? Stupid ass bytch - unlike you, I know that he’s black as fact verification, you dumb faggit. He’s from Detroit. He’s more black than you are and that’s facts. Don’t try to cover with that cac label non-AA bullshyt when more than half of the people that are dapping and agreeing with your shyt posts are non black American foreigners themselves. Now that’s been solved- he’s not an agent, he’s black and he’s AA, what are you going to run with??

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
He is black American, you dumb faggit. He’s from Detroit. He’s more black than you are and that’s facts. Don’t try to cover with that cac label non-AA bullshyt when more than half of the people that are dapping and agreeing with your shyt posts are non black American foreigners themselves.
:russ:You need to shut your dumbass up because you have never proven who the fukk you are to begin with.