Trump called racism a HOAX. Says, RIP to Tangibles.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
So you admit you just came in here to deflect?

I don't think this is the 'own' you think it is.

The people that deflected are the one's that said "both sides though." Yeah it is both sides. They have the same stance, no reparations. Posters on the front page took it there, not me. I can't deflect if I'm responding and on topic with what someone else said.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Don't vote brehs.

Don't make your voice heard brehs.

Get mad when the political world pivots away from you because you refuse to vote brehs.

Get mad at others who who want representation brehs.

Refuse any help from politicians who are trying to benefit your community because you've become so cynical about the world you can't function normally brehs.

Vote for racists brehs.
You pay TAXES and they dictate on what you can do, or not. YOU pay the salaries for these government officials. Even if you good, the fact is that you so selfish, you dont give a damn about the well being of the black community. That's white supremacist way of thinking.

If I was being selfish and didn’t care about my people, I would allow them to keep blindly voting for people who provide nothing in return. What I’m doing instead is telling them to demand things for their support. Many of us feel this way, and many of us are getting “on code” in that manner.

I don’t see how you guys refuse to see and admit this. Do you all love and support the Democrats that much, that you’d allow them to perpetually take advantage of you and propose/provide nothing but the bare minimum of not being as overtly racist as the GOP?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
The people that deflected are the one's that said "both sides though." Yeah it is both sides. They have the same stance, no reparations. Posters on the front page took it there, not me. I can't deflect if I'm responding and on topic with what someone else said.

@Barnett114

:yeshrug: Considering that Trump has admitted to what amounts to negligent homicide by purposely downplaying the effects of covid when he knew how bad it was before. And his administrations overt attempt at limiting covid assistance to demographics that traditionally vote genocide.

Fair to say, anything less than Trump has to go is tacit approval of genocide?

That warrants a temp ban if you ask me

Considering it amounts to advocating hate speech and violence against black people.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
@Barnett114

:yeshrug: Considering that Trump has admitted to what amounts to negligent homicide by purposely downplaying the effects of covid when he knew how bad it was before. And his administrations overt attempt at limiting covid assistance to demographics that traditionally vote genocide.

Considering it amounts to advocating hate speech and violence against black people.

You're twisting yourself into a pretzel to say people are supporting genocide simply because we don't like what the Democrats are offering. Black people are a lot smarter than you think, and your foolish attempt at this reach... You know what, I'm wrong about you. You don't think that mod is stupid to fall for what you've just proposed. You're just stupid, and that's why you've made that proposal. It's time for your troll red ass to be banned if anything.

You losers have been trying to get people banned for months because they have a different political stance. What do you think this is? You dumb troll.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are three posts on the front page calling people out for having the tangibles stance. We showed up, said what we expect in return for our vote, and then you guys said. "See, they're always bringing up the Democrats." No, people are baiting us on here.

My first post in this thread was responding to the jack ass on the front page that said "Trump letting tangibles crew know where they can put the check." I said the democrats have the same stance.
None of this has anything to do with Biden tho.

all you explained is you got triggered and deflected to Democrats but we can already see that. You still haven’t juelzed how Biden has anything to do with this

hell, I reread the first page and I don’t see anything Biden related.

why is Democrat’s and joe Biden your rebuttal to Trump denying racism?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
@Barnett114

@Houston911 already said he got word from the top that Trump supporters won't be banned for doing so. Call it diplomatic immunity :coffee:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

all you explained is you got triggered and deflected to Democrats but we can already see that. You still haven’t juelzed how Biden has anything to do with this

They're Trump supporters. :yeshrug:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Again, there are three posts on the front page taunting people with the tangibles stance, so we showed up and gave the answer that we always give. Bring the tangibles. Don't want us to say that, don't call on us, don't taunt us, and we'll keep the thread on topic.
Shutup cac. :mjgrin:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
This EXACTLY what you DNC shills are doing when you’re begging us to support politicians who do absolutely nothing beneficial for us. You’re all nothing but a bunch of bullshytting ass hypocrites that look to Democrats as our masters and saviors.

“Vote for Biden, or you’re a c00n”

”If you don’t support Democrats, you’re a MAGA”

“The Dems are the only ones that can save us!”

“Youze better be happy with the crumbs that Massa Democrats gives us!”

“Even though that haven’t done shyt and have been more detrimental to us, you better support Democrats!”

“Even though they’ve done more harm than good, It’s tradition for Black People to vote Democrat! Just keep blindly supporting them, c00n!
:damn:

Whichever stupid ass mod marked this as a “low quality” post is biased and the reason why posters are leaving this board. What qualifies my post as “low quality”? If the mods want a DNC echo chamber, then that’s fine. Limiting Black Men with differing opinions is bullshyt. @Barnett114 what’s up with this?
:francis:

I hope that other posters AND lurkers see the bullshyt for what it is. What rules did I break?
:yeshrug:

@Cobalt Sire
@Big Boda (BFM)
@TripleAgent
@Lord-Yosh
@Vegeta

They just banned TRY GOD for no reason at all besides him being vocal about not voting this election.

I want you to see this shyt. Don’t respond, this is my fight and quarrel, but I just want you to see shyt for what it is.

Last edited:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps

Say you've got the option to buy two vehicles, and neither have a/c. If someone mocks one of the vehicles for not having a/c, well what kind of moron wouldn't bring up the fact that the other vehicle doesn't have a/c? Is that a deflection? The topic is the A/c, not just the cars. "Why did you bring up the other vehicle, we were talking about the other vehicle" Because you have two options and you should evaluate both of them. Because you're criticizing one vehicle for the same damn problem the other vehicle has. They both suck. If you don't get it after this, then you just won't get it.

Even if I brought up something completely unrelated about Joe Biden, the point is to compare and contrast two options in a political race, isn't it? Isn't that how it works? Why would you evaluate just one option and not both? You guys are just imprisoned. No free will at all.

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
White people voted for Trump, and they're going to vote for him again. I don't know why you idiots keep making these stupid fukking topics, when he's delivering to his white voters.

Why aren't y'all on Reddit trying to convince white women not to vote for trump?

this
nothing has changed, they are voting Trump and they don't care how deranged he is. How many times do cacs have to show you where they stand before Black people believe it?