Trump called racism a HOAX. Says, RIP to Tangibles.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every time. Without fail

*Trump does something racist*

“TLR: I don’t care about politics :hubie:

......But while we’re on the subject:mjpls:

DemocraticsLiberalsDemocratsJoeBidenDemocratsLiberalDemzCopmalaDemocratsLiberalsDemocratsLiberalsHillaryClintonDemsLibsDemsLibs”

Every single poster who popped in here to say “damn y’all gonna make a thread every time he say something stupid?” is front & center in threads about Biden

This was in reference to Twitter leftists and Bernie Bros, but it 100% applies to TLR as well.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Don't vote brehs.

Don't make your voice heard brehs.

Get mad when the political world pivots away from you because you refuse to vote brehs.

Get mad at others who who want representation brehs.

Refuse any help from politicians who are trying to benefit your community because you've become so cynical about the world you can't function normally brehs.

Vote for racists brehs.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
How did this thread about Trump being racist (again) get deflected to Biden and the Democrats?

Look at the first few posts. They called people out that want tangibles, and so we showed up. That's how life works. Don't call us out, and we won't show up. Try it one time.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
You don't stand for shyt because you refuse to be represented.

Expect people who despise you, have never done anything for you, and would rather you not exist to “represent” you, brehs.
:francis:

You gotta do better than that, breh. You expect these wealthy racist cacs to represent you? They can’t even identify with you. They haven’t even proposed anything that will benefit you directly, and they refuse to even discuss it.
:mjlol:

“Save us, Massa! Please! We can’t do for ourselves! It’s up to you, Massa! You’re our only hope! We needs you to represent us!”
:damn:

This is EXACTLY what I’m talking about. You definitely won’t witness me doing this sad and pathetic shyt.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at the first few posts. They called people out that want tangibles, and so we showed up. That's how life works. Don't call us out, and we won't show up. Try it one time.

So you admit you just came in here to deflect?

I don't think this is the 'own' you think it is.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
What does that have to do with Biden tho?

If someone mocks people for not voting democrats and then I respond that they should show up with tangibles, then I'm not the one who brought Biden or the Democrats up. They did. Y'all trying to paint a narrative that doesn't exist.

In other words, if you're going to start a thread about Trump not supporting reparations, and then make posts directly aimed at tangibles crew, we're probably going to respond that Biden has the same stance, so thanks for making my argument for me. You guys are literally begging us to tell you about the democrats, and then you say "Why did you bring up the Democrats?"

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If someone mocks people for not voting democrats and then I respond that they should show up with tangibles, then I'm not the one who brought Biden or the Democrats up. They did. Y'all trying to paint a narrative that doesn't exist.
Who is “they” sir? The OP is just a tweet about trump damning the reparations argument

Sounds like you’re the one painting the narrative here

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Expect people who despise you, have never done anything for you, and would rather you not exist to “represent” you, brehs.
:francis:

You gotta do better than that, breh. You expect these wealthy racist cacs to represent you? They can’t even identify with you. They haven’t even proposed anything that will benefit you directly, and they refuse to even discuss it.
:mjlol:

“Save us, Massa! Please! We can’t do for ourselves! It’s up to you, Massa! You’re our only hope! We needs you to represent us!”
:damn:

This is EXACTLY what I’m talking about. You definitely won’t witness me doing this sad and pathetic shyt.

You pay TAXES and they dictate on what you can do, or not. YOU pay the salaries for these government officials. Even if you good, the fact is that you so selfish, you dont give a damn about the well being of the black community. That's white supremacist way of thinking.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps

This was in reference to Twitter leftists and Bernie Bros, but it 100% applies to TLR as well.

This narrative doesn't work. You guys start these same threads, and call out people that don't want to vote for democrats, and then they show up and tell you why they don't want to vote for democrats, and then you say "Who mentioned Democrats??? Hmmm???" That doesn't work.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Who is “they” sir? The OP is just a tweet about trump damning the reparations argument

Sounds like you’re the one painting the narrative here

There are three posts on the front page calling people out for having the tangibles stance. We showed up, said what we expect in return for our vote, and then you guys said. "See, they're always bringing up the Democrats." No, people are baiting us on here.

My first post in this thread was responding to the jack ass on the front page that said "Trump letting tangibles crew know where they can put the check." I said the democrats have the same stance. That's what happens when you call me and my political view out. I tell you what it is.

Last edited:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
You bring up Joe Biden name in a TRUMP thread. Its on the obsession that 50 Cent had with Ja Rule back in 2002.

Again, there are three posts on the front page taunting people with the tangibles stance, so we showed up and gave the answer that we always give. Bring the tangibles. Don't want us to say that, don't call on us, don't taunt us, and we'll keep the thread on topic.