Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I mean she just doesn't have anything else going on about her worth talking about.

If she did, that thread would be the one almost sitting at 1k posts. Folks really want to be excited for a younger Gen X candidate. But this younger Gen X candidate has absolutely no policies worth discussing so all that energy is being poured into her ethnic identity.

Lookit this c00nservative babble. Sounding like a Fox News Contributor audition :russ:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I mean she just doesn't have anything else going on about her worth talking about.

If she did, that thread would be the one almost sitting at 1k posts. Folks really want to be excited for a younger Gen X candidate. But this younger Gen X candidate has absolutely no policies worth discussing so all that energy is being poured into her ethnic identity.
Stop pretending to have a vested interest in policy while outright ignoring Project 2025.

I cant stand this fake ass political insight

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Lookit this c00nservative babble. Sounding like a Fox News Contributor audition :russ:
24 posts in this thread and they're all pretty much you saying the same thing over and over again.

Here's some more attention that you're clearly lacking in your real life :therethere:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Stop pretending to have a vested interest in policy while outright ignoring Project 2025.

I cant stand this fake ass political insight
This argument is stupid because there won't be a single Republican on my ballot.

You're clearly projecting and to have 83 posts in this thread spread out over the course of 3 days discussing Kamala Harris's ethnicity, you aren't fooling anyone with the idea that you're actually someone who cares about policy.

Save your trash ass stories about whatever irrelevant to me shyt you do in real life, too. 83 posts in a topic like this and you're too disassociated from reality to understand you have no high horse right now, foh :camby:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Kamala is being called a "Black Woman"

So I'm gonna ask you again.

Is Andrew Tate a Black Man yes or no?

Jesus man do y'all pretend to be this ignorant?

YES he is black! YES he is of black ethnicity by way of his father, the great Emory Tate: Emory Tate: chess savant, warrior (1958-2015) - The Chess Drum

YES he is also of non-black descent by way of his mother.

He has no interest in black politics, black identity or politics in general and CHOOSES to live, identify and present himself like some type of Italian mafioso hustler or whatever. That is his choice and people normally respect a multi-racial persons personal choice of identity. It doesn't make him any less "black."

This is really not a complicated gotcha. Maybe it sounds like genius to idiots.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Douglas have several different phenotypes. Some look Ethiopian, Indian, Mulatto, Black. They are very diverse.
By best friend pops is dogla. His niece….when I tell you that dark skin girl was fine. Good…..LORD….she was on the box or cover girl. :noah:

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Pre-social media 90s nikkas: yo that girl from TLC kinda fine. I heard she part Indian.

90s nikka: Oh yeah you can kinda tell...pass that Sega controller BTW.

Post social-media 2020s nikkas: WHEN HAS SHE EVER SAID SHE WAS BLACK? DID SHE CLAIM BLACK ETHNICITY BEFORE THAT THO!? WE FBA ADOS NEED TO STOP ACCEPTING EVERYONE INTO OUR UNIQUE ETHNIC CLASS. YALL JUST MAD WE PROTECTING OUR OWN ETHNIC GROUP! CANT SWITCH UP AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ADOS CULTURE WHEN ITS CONVENIENT NO MORE! :banderas: ADOS RISING! WHAT IS HER FULL FAMILY LINEAGE!?
Ashley and Hilary are both mixed, Indian+White. I dont remember anybody back then saying they couldnt be in a black tv family. I do not believe any of these FBA/ADos are telling people with foreign parents in real life they aint black or asking for DNA tests. Its online weird behavior they learned from white supremacists.

karyn-parsons-tatyana-ali-100322-2-a9a559ba18e3440b9eba15cd569a045d.jpg

NYC Rebel

Daps
This argument is stupid because there won't be a single Republican on my ballot.

You're clearly projecting and to have 83 posts in this thread spread out over the course of 3 days discussing Kamala Harris's ethnicity, you aren't fooling anyone with the idea that you're actually someone who cares about
Yeah….I care about policy . What about her policies disturb you? I had an issue with her waffling around the death penalty, defending its merit on behalf of the state of California and its right to have it while personally being against it. She was talking out of both sides of her mouth so I took issue with that. I liked her Truancy Initiative policy which prosecuted parents of chronically truant children. I honestly had no problem with that. I also liked her backing of the first step act which aim to reform sentencing laws.

Now tell me, contrast some of these things against the village idiot. Let’s have this discussion

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
None of this has happened. I’m disappointed in the otherwise sensible people like @mbewane who dapped this fable. I’ll give you a pass off not being here. But everyone else just let me know who to never listen to on anything politics. This guy just made up on his head that Kamala is running strictly on being black when everything her campaign has done so far is paint the other side as a weirdos and say we will build on Biden’s legacy. Republicans made it about race. You guys are embarrassing.

TLR militants always get their cues from right wing extremism. It's just some weird pipeline that they are too stupid to see or just don't care because theyre scummy people who enjoy masquerading as militants to help advance their own weirdo politics.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
This is your brain on Tariq Nasheed, ADOS dogshyt commentary.

I can show you literally a millione Claire Huxtables, Janet Jackson's, and Pam Griers who look damn near like "Indian" Kamala Harris.

Name or show me one Indian woman that looks like Kamala Harris. Clown.

My brain cells is hurting just having to entertain yalls Alex Jones level stupidity. Twisting yallselves into pretzels just to allow a fat fukk cac billionaire to tell us what a black woman is. Jesus this thread is peak TLR c00nery.
This has nothing to do trump

Nighaz been saying this :mjlol:, you weak nikkaz always trying to connect somebody else to somebodies opinion

Fukk Tariq and Fukk Trump

You militant nikkaz look weak to me, can’t have a dialogue without throwing insults

That’s just a quick google search

Do your own research
main-qimg-7cb27b62a749c5357b0549292bdefdd4-lq