Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Google it or better yet go there. Anyone who has been there can tell you there are Kamalas all over. I was literally engaged to a Trini.

You are the one that said she looks like them. It isn't my duty to find evidence for what you posted.

Just say you are throwing out any dumbass statement to save face next time.

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
Of course you won’t. So why make the claim?
Because she's

Racially-Asian(Indian)

Politically-"Black"

She nor I have ever claimed she was only Black.
The.. bytch is only "Black" when it's time to put on a political show, but keep pretending to not understand me.
Can you find any evidence her father isn’t the race he claimed to be?
The birth certificate is in this thread video evidence is in this thread so how about you read the goddamn thread. I don't understand trying to prove her "blackness" to me, my mind will not be changed.

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He isn't "playing dumb," he is dumb. The guy quoted me with Judge Joe Brown "retelling" some story no-one can confirm of Kamala's father saying he wasn't Black but Irish and Indian. He then ran with Judge Joe Brown's unconfirmed statements as fact.

I mean he is dumb, but not this dumb. To say things like there aren't black woman who look like Kamala in Africa or elsewhere is such a lie there is noway he actually believes that. And certainly noway he expects others to believe it.

It's like he's going off a script he can't deviate from.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
You are the one that said she looks like them. It isn't my duty to find evidence for what you posted.

Just say you are throwing out any dumbass statement to save face next time.
I couldn't careless what you believe. :yeshrug: ask any trinidad and they'll confirm what I said.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
I mean he is dumb, but not this dumb. To say things like there aren't black woman who look like Kamala in Africa or elsewhere is such a lie there is noway he actually believes that. And certainly noway he expects others to believe it.

It's like he's going off a script he can't deviate from.
Where are these African women that look like Kamala? Prove me wrong. Blow my mind away.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Yall must be too young to remember Chilli :whew:

Chili-of-TLC-fame.jpg

Pre-social media 90s nikkas: yo that girl from TLC kinda fine. I heard she part Indian.

90s nikka: Oh yeah you can kinda tell...pass that Sega controller BTW.

Post social-media 2020s nikkas: WHEN HAS SHE EVER SAID SHE WAS BLACK? DID SHE CLAIM BLACK ETHNICITY BEFORE THAT THO!? WE FBA ADOS NEED TO STOP ACCEPTING EVERYONE INTO OUR UNIQUE ETHNIC CLASS. YALL JUST MAD WE PROTECTING OUR OWN ETHNIC GROUP! CANT SWITCH UP AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ADOS CULTURE WHEN ITS CONVENIENT NO MORE! :banderas: ADOS RISING! WHAT IS HER FULL FAMILY LINEAGE!?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Pre-social media 90s nikkas: yo that girl from TLC kinda fine. I heard she part Indian.

90s nikka: Oh yeah you can kinda tell...pass that Sega controller BTW.

Post social-media 2020s nikkas: WHEN HAS SHE EVER SAID SHE WAS BLACK? DID SHE CLAIM BLACK ETHNICITY BEFORE THAT THO!? WE FBA ADOS NEED TO STOP ACCEPTING EVERYONE INTO OUR UNIQUE ETHNIC CLASS. YALL JUST MAD WE PROTECTING OUR OWN ETHNIC GROUP! CANT SWITCH UP AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ADOS CULTURE WHEN ITS CONVENIENT NO MORE! :banderas: ADOS RISING! WHAT IS HER FULL FAMILY LINEAGE!?
Worst time to be alive.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Guess you've never ever heard of a massive place known as East Africa :mjlol:

There..I just proved you wrong. :francis:

Your ignorance is astounding :huhldup:
Show me individuals who look like Kamala.

Oh so you now embrace the one drop rule? You were the main one against it on this forum. :mjlol: