Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
She's African. And looks even more Euro than Kamala.

You are really forcing it saying this isn't a Black looking woman.
_116699324_howard-gradient.jpg.webp

Man, look at all these Indians at our HBCUs back in the day yall! These clearly look nothing like black people. We gotta have a conversation.

These nikkas is legit nutjobs.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
edit: fukk this site. Everything is fukking broken. Damn

Last edited:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Google it or better yet go there. Anyone who has been there can tell you there are Kamalas all over. I was literally engaged to a Trini.

Bro what the fukk is wrong with yall Trump supporters for real? You can literally find a ton of women who "look like Kamala Harris" in EVERY black ethnic group. Probably because SHES BLACK.

But show me ONE, just ONE fully Indian woman who looks likes Kamala Harris. Just ONE. There are a million Jackson family, Claire Huxtable looking black women who like Kamala Harris. Every fukking college photo we find of Kamala shows her hanging with black woman who look just like her. But none of you schizophrenic net militant Trumpers can show me these Indians that Kamala Harris "clearly" resembles.

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What the fukk does that even mean when 38 members of his previous administration played a role in putting it together? The fact you are trying to sell that crap :childplease:

This.

To add on, so what he "disavowed" it? Trump's a liar, so why should we take him at his word that Project 2025 isn't a guide for his next administration?

His "disavowal" means jack shyt when Trump will have many of the same people who helped put Project 2025 together in his next administration. On top of that, his "Agenda 47" is basically a Sparks Notes version of Project 2025 anyway

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Because she's

Racially-Asian(Indian)

Politically-"Black"

The.. bytch is only "Black" when it's time to put on a political show, but keep pretending to not understand me.

The birth certificate is in this thread video evidence is in this thread so how about you read the goddamn thread. I don't understand trying to prove her "blackness" to me, my mind will not be changed.

Yall are legit some mental cases.

How the fukk do you know so much about her private life? How do you know who her friends are, how she behaves, what she enjoys to do, and how she identifies in her private life?

If every photo of her high school and college life shows her surrounded by black women, every academic institution she chose was a black insititution, every opportunity to represent blackness during her professional she has done so.

Don't you think that maybe...just maybe....its more likely that identifying as black was always important in her life than it is likely this was part of a 40 year plot to become a US President?

Yall nikkas need mental help. I'm not even tryna be funny.

Tair

Superstar
Daps

How the fukk do you know so much about her private life? How do you know who her friends are, how she behaves, what she enjoys to do, and how she identifies in her private life?

If every photo of her high school and college life shows her surrounded by black women, every academic institution she chose was a black insititution, every opportunity to represent blackness during her professional she has done so.

Don't you think that maybe...just maybe....its more likely that identifying as black was always important in her life than it is likely this was part of a 40 year plot to become a US President?

Mugen is a troll.

and, Greatest laker is a bullshyt artist. He said "Kamala is 1/4 Black," and when I asked him for proof he posted a TikTok of Judge Joe Brown making unverified statements of what another man said to him.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
This.

To add on, so what he "disavowed" it? Trump's a liar, so why should we take him at his word that Project 2025 isn't a guide for his next administration?

His "disavowal" means jack shyt when Trump will have many of the same people who helped put Project 2025 together in his next administration. On top of that, his "Agenda 47" is basically a Sparks Notes version of Project 2025 anyway
Exactly. And he's not even smart enough to craft his own agenda. It will be the racist ass Stephen Miller's and Steve Bannons just putting shyt in front of him to sign.

These dudes in here are plants.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will say it’s interesting that the two likely black presidents we are going to have in America will have non ADOS roots. In the end both Obama and kamela are black within the American framework of racial construct but are both more palatable to the general populace i believe.

Anyway, we’re voting for the least terrible option. Remember no matter how you feel trump will make things worse for your life. Maybe one day we will have an alternative Conservative Party that we can suppport but until then we work with what we have.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I'm not voting for 45 as I wasn't impressed by his first presidency and think a second one will be more of the same, but I do know he's publicly denounced that project 2025 policy you're speaking on.

So Kamala Harris is an untrustworthy Indian hiding her true political goals.

But dear Ole pop pop white daddy Trump tells you something amid tanking poll numbers and you take him at his word without question.

:mjlol:

But let's not accuse you right wing "Kamala is pretending to be black amd has no policies" nutjobs of being plain ole partisan hack Trump nut riding Republic00ns. What would give anyone that impression!

:mjlol:

Another useless c00nservative.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Bro what the fukk is wrong with yall Trump supporters for real? You can literally find a ton of women who "look like Kamala Harris" in EVERY black ethnic group. Probably because SHES BLACK.

But show me ONE, just ONE fully Indian woman who looks likes Kamala Harris. Just ONE. There are a million Jackson family, Claire Huxtable looking black women who like Kamala Harris. Every fukking college photo we find of Kamala shows her hanging with black woman who look just like her. But none of you schizophrenic net militant Trumpers can show me these Indians that Kamala Harris "clearly" resembles.
I'm not a Trump supporter but I'll say this. In 2020 many people complained throughout her career that she switched being Black or Indian when it was convenient. I have no earthly idea if it's true but it was something people talked about. Folks now are acting like the discussions never taken place. :yeshrug:

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The End
Im hoping the republican ditches the Trump/ultra right wing era after this and finds their decorum and respect again.

Take an actual conservative/center right rational approach so that Dems can stop selling doomsday every damn election and we can get the best out of both parties besides this parody esque sensationalized versions of both parties we’ve been getting

Wondering what the dems would sell black folks on if the identity-politic/save the country/they gone make y’all slaves again card is retired.

They got you nikkas by the balls

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Im hoping the republican ditches the Trump/ultra right wing era after this and finds their decorum and respect again.

Take an actual conservative/center right rational approach so that Dems can stop selling doomsday every damn election and we can get the best out of both parties besides this parody esque sensationalized versions of both parties we’ve been getting

Wondering what the dems would sell black folks on if the identity-politic/save the country/they gone make y’all slaves again card is retired.

They got you nikkas by the balls
Not happening. The opposite is actually happening and yall not paying attention to it. As time goes on the GOP will venture more towards the alt right. I say this because of the growing influence of people like Peter thiel, Elon, Marc Andreesen etc. In the GOP. Also look up how they're trying to create a parallel society (parallel media in the form of twitter, parallel academics in the form of thiel fellowship, parallel cities in the form of balajis network states).

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
"I'm gonna be fine regardless so I have a lil more freedom to side with white supremacists on political discourse."
Nah.

Boo-Hoo I don't like the bytch calm ya ass down.