Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Considering kids of he 80s who had options to attend prestigious PWI's, many did so. She opted not to when the opportunity presented itself.

It's obvious being Black was a major part of her identity and who she identified with.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Before we go down this rabbit hole....you know I lived there for several years and have seen plenty of Black women who look like her, right?

Cape Verde women aren't African now?
14717091_1160812627320256_580949508366751940_n.jpg

Ethiopian women aren't African?

I can go on and on.....
None of those women look like Kamala.

Tair

Superstar
Daps

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
Where did she state she was only racially Indian?
I won't find it.

Also, Where did she state she was only racially Black? Don't play this game.
In a 2016 feature, opens new tab for The New York Times Magazine, Harris talked about her mother’s “choice of community” for her and her younger sister Maya after her parents divorced and referred to herself as a Black person: “She had two black babies, and she raised them to be two black women.”

In a 2012 interview hosted by digital news organization The Wrap, Harris, then California Attorney General, referred to herself as both African American and Asian American. The clip starts off with her saying, “When we think about women holding elected office and what is the significance of it, you know, it's not because we are trying to makes these milestones in terms of the ‘first of’, and, you know, in fact when I was first elected district attorney of San Francisco, I was the first woman elected, first African American woman elected, and Asian American elected in the state as a district attorney...”

@Mugenight @Doomsday

Crazy that an Indian lady would attend an HBU to gain political clout 30 years down the line.
Her father is not African American nor a Black man so that narrative fails.

Racially-Asian

Politically-"Black"

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What we are witnessing here from the Trumpers is a complete collapse. Not a single person reading this thread believes anything these morons are saying and I'm sure they are aware that nobody is buying it. Yet, here we are 75 pages later.

They have nothing else at this point.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
She's African. And looks even more Euro than Kamala.

You are really forcing it saying this isn't a Black looking woman.
_116699324_howard-gradient.jpg.webp
I don't see it. Sorry :yeshrug: she could blend right in with those Indo Guyanese, Trinis and no one would bat an eye

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps

Breh....

No joke this is fukking insane even by MAGA standards.

He is legit leaning into this "she's secretly a spooky Hindu" shyt.

Holy shyt. That's it breh. We won. Independents are absolutely gone with this new angle, the people.around him have lost control, and this guy don't understand he ain't talking to some Midwestern white dude who gives a fukk about his base.

This woman is going to shred his entire soul on that debate stage.