Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Daps
You sound dumb as hell. A slave master owning hundreds or thousands of slaves and he was running around getting all of his slaves pregnant and their offsprings pregnant too :dead:. Slave masters had bedwenches and they treated them different from the rest of the slaves and their kids was too. Aka house nikkas. Read a fukking book before you say some dumb ass shyt

Boy you nikkas getting dumber by the day

nikkas act like the world started during that time period. Of course some black folks may have a small percentage of cac on them because it's their dna for the beginning of time. You don't know who slept with who from the first man up until you. But i do know one Kamala Harris great fathers was a cac slave master. And her mom is indian. Ain't got shyt to do with me or my people.
she’s black, as far as I and the MAJORITY of black people are concerned.

you aren’t the sole judge of who is black or not.

if you don’t think she’s black, that is YOUR hangup.

back to my original point, the bloodline of almost all african americans intersected with a white man at least once.

african americans are practically an entirely separate race from african “black” people because of the admixture in our lineage.

:unimpressed:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
she’s black, as far as I and the MAJORITY of black people are concerned.

you aren’t the sole judge of who is black or not.

if you don’t think she’s black, that is YOUR hangup.

back to my original point, the bloodline of almost all african americans intersected with a white man at least once.

african americans are practically an entirely separate race from african “black” people because of the admixture in our lineage.

:unimpressed:
Oh i know. Not suprising at all. The majority of black folks will support anybody that can two step and know a couple of southern black women phrases. Hillary quoted Beyoncé about having hot sauce in her bag and had the black community in the headlock :deadrose:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Exactly. I'm convinced these people are agents.

It wasn't until the fukking birther bullshyt of the last 15 years where sons/daughters of the diaspora weren't considered Black by virtually everyone. All of those people BLACK.

Kool Herc, Black
The Marley Family, BLACK
Rihanna, BLACK

the list goes on.

According to some of these nikkas' fukked up logic, Toussaint Louverture isn't black either. Neither is Malcolm X. The shyt caves in on itself real fast.

it's completely infuriating that we are even discussing this seriously. this is NOT important whatsoever :snoop:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Say that instead of playing this stupid ass DNA game to determine who is Black and letting right wingers drive a wedge.

The Manhattan Institute

:snoop:

You don't see no reputable black media figures worth a damn entertaining this "black American descendent of slavery vs immigrants" nonsense. But we know for a fact conservative think tanks are now in on and spreading the fukking "ados" hashtag.

I don't what it's gonna take for all you to get over your self-important, attention starved egos and give up on these fake ass movements and hashtags already. Yall have become nothing but useful idiots for white supremacists who now know EXACTLY how to drive meaningless wedges between us during election cycles.

I mean the irony is killing me. Yall here wondering if Kamala Harris is Indian. Meanwhile an actual full blown conservative think tank Indian--who I can guarantee is also fervently against "tangibles" and "reparations"--is the only person speaking for yalls bigot anti-black immigrant ideology.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
The Manhattan Institute

:snoop:

You don't see no reputable black media figures worth a damn entertaining this "black American descendent of slavery vs immigrants" nonsense. But we know for a fact conservative think tanks are now in on and spreading the fukking "ados" hashtag.

I don't what it's gonna take for all you to get over your self-important, attention starved egos and give up on these fake ass movements and hashtags already. Yall have become nothing but useful idiots for white supremacists who now know EXACTLY how to drive meaningless wedges between us during election cycles.

I mean the irony is killing me. Yall here wondering if Kamala Harris is Indian. Meanwhile an actual full blown conservative think tank Indian--who I can guarantee is also fervently against "tangibles" and "reparations"--is the only person speaking for yalls bigot anti-black immigrant ideology.

I said this four years ago when I said the ADOS and similar movements were spear headed by the Right wing as a means of driving Black men against each other and dudes not only let it happen but essentially gave Republicans the playbook they needed to have a chance in this race. Kamala's race should not be taking up as much of the conversation as it has.

Last edited: