Trump Gets 0% of Black Votes in Recent Michigan Poll

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That’s how it was growing up in Michigan. Never met a Black Republican. I’m sure they existed somewhere. Maybe Ypsilanti :mjpls:@Ed MOTHERfukkING G

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
man-computer-working-technology-preview.jpg

:comeon:

I mean..

:pachaha:

He's going to struggle in this election..
He offers nothing new and is a lame one trick pony.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
She is getting 90% black vote on election night
It'll be high as shyt. But what hasn't been discussed on here or in the media is the female vote.

A number of you guys might feel otherwise but Kamala isn't being viewed the way Hillary was. There was enthusiasm for her being the first woman but it wasn't on these levels and it hasn't been a week. A good bit of that has to do with how political dynamics have changed but I'll take it. Country is really at a crossroads and situation is dire. Even if you personally live in a bubble where this isn't the case a lot of folks do. Tlr incels won't like it but (female and Greek props incoming so incel discretion adviced) she has the grit...she has the experience....she pledged a sorority(i never graduated college but I have love and respect for the frats and sororities)....she has the energy.

Voter registration has exploded since the reins got handed to her. Media not covering that and tlr bothsiders will downplay it. Part of that is to protect the waning integrity of polling. If these new folks haven't registered then there is a high chance they haven't been polled. Which is yet another problem with polling and is why while trump is frequently shown ahead his % is stagnant and never exceeds a certain range.

:sas2:

But polls.....

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
It'll be high as shyt. But what hasn't been discussed on here or in the media is the female vote.

A number of you guys might feel otherwise but Kamala isn't being viewed the way Hillary was. There was enthusiasm for her being the first woman but it wasn't on these levels and it hasn't been a week. A good bit of that has to do with how political dynamics have changed but I'll take it. Country is really at a crossroads and situation is dire. Even if you personally live in a bubble where this isn't the case a lot of folks do. Tlr incels won't like it but (female and Greek props incoming so incel discretion adviced) she has the grit...she has the experience....she pledged a sorority(i never graduated college but I have love and respect for the frats and sororities)....she has the energy.

Voter registration has exploded since the reins got handed to her. Media not covering that and tlr bothsiders will downplay it. Part of that is to protect the waning integrity of polling. If these new folks haven't registered then there is a high chance they haven't been polled. Which is yet another problem with polling and is why while trump is frequently shown ahead his % is stagnant and never exceeds a certain range.

:sas2:

But polls.....
I see nothing but the female vote brings discussed. The Blk vote was a given.

I guess it all depends where you get your news. The battle ground is social media not cable.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Oh most definitely. There's more than a few c00ns in Michigan.

But zero percent? I'd like to think it's a sign that Trump's Black "outreach" has largely backfired.
what outreach? Looks like he's just using internet shills to get double haters to hate Kamala more,