Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Yeah….I care about policy . What about her policies disturb you? I had an issue with her waffling around the death penalty, defending its merit on behalf of the state of California and its right to have it while personally being against it. She was talking out of both sides of her mouth so I took issue with that. I liked her Truancy Initiative policy which prosecuted parents of chronically truant children. I honestly had no problem with that. I also liked her backing of the first step act which aim to reform sentencing laws.

Now tell me, contrast some of these things against the village idiot. Let’s have this discussion
Of course you liked that truancy bullshyt. Meanwhile a breh literally sat down and interviewed one of the parents locked up over the truancy laws. Her daughter had issues with sickle cell which is what caused the issues and she had all the appropriate waivers and the Kamala Harris office ignored all that and went out their way to publicly humiliate and try to destroy this woman's life:

I go to Kamala Harris's website right now and guess what's not there?

Policy. An agenda. A plan on what she's going to do when she gets into office.

I read your post and guess what its not talking about?

Kamala Harris's plans on Day 2.

You know why that is?

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Of course you liked that truancy bullshyt. Meanwhile a breh literally sat down and interviewed one of the parents locked up over the truancy laws. Her daughter had sickle cell and she had all the appropriate waivers and the Kamala Harris office ignored all that and went out their way to publicly humiliate and try to destroy this woman's life:

I go to Kamala Harris's website right now and guess what's not there?

Policy. An agenda. A plan on what she's going to do when she gets into office.

I read your post and guess what its not talking about?

Kamala Harris's plans on Day 2.

You know why that is?

I'm going to look into it a bit more, because I didn't look at to that degree.

Now please.....tell me your thoughts on 45's policies, or will you continue to view just one side.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I'm going to look into it a bit more, because I didn't look at to that degree.

Now please.....tell me your thoughts on 45's policies, or will you continue to view just one side.
I'm not voting for 45 as I wasn't impressed by his first presidency and think a second one will be more of the same, but I do know he's publicly denounced that project 2025 policy you're speaking on.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
You guys say anything to support your lies. Drake grew up spending summers with his pops in Memphis. No different then most kids when their parents split up. Rick Ross and Kendrick where calling him a whiteboy. Lots of folks and Kenny stans where showing their whole ass towards mixed people and claiming they were not Black. Even on this site. It's just 2 months ago. Not hard to pull up the the threads.

And with that said.. Drake is still 10 times blacker than Kamala genetically and culturally ( his fam on his pops side are black music royalty). And yet people still called him white. Kamala is at best 25% Black. Her pops is mixed. And she is married to a Jewish man.

And nobody ever liked Kamala before she was the dem nominee. Folks questioned her blackness when she was selected as vp 4 years ago when biden said he was going to pick a black woman for VP. And it's come up off and on the past for years. Trump didn't start this discussion and you know that. Of course now that the microscope is on her you will hear it more.
In a 2011 interview with Complex, Drake said, "I didn’t have a father, because he was in jail two separate times." Drake said his father did sentences of two and three years in jail.

OVHOE'S :mjlol:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I just don't get it.. this 'making a mountain out of a mole hill' situation yall are putting yourselves into at the behest of this racist dikkhead. She's black but not ADOS, what's so hard to understand about that.

No offense to you but we really gotta stop with this "ADOS" witch hunting qualifier as well. Every leader of this phony ass movement has shown themselves to be right wing grifters almost incapable of criticizing Trump for years now.

It does not matter if she is "half Indian" and it does not damn matter is she is a "real (black) American" either. All this right wing nativist nonsense and conspiracies about her allegiances to particular "people" are freaking goofy schizophrenic hillbilly distractions that mean NOTHING and looks WEIRD arguing over.

Throw the whole thing away. This is a sister with a Indian mother running for President. I'm done wasting brain cells applying the ideology of Tariq Nasheed to my actual life.

NYC Rebel

Daps
I'm not voting for 45 as I wasn't impressed by his first presidency and think a second one will be more of the same, but I do know he's publicly denounced that project 2025 policy you're speaking on.
What the fukk does that even mean when 38 members of his previous administration played a role in putting it together? The fact you are trying to sell that crap :childplease:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I made it clear I'm not you the first time.

Indeed

If you think I give a shyt about trump, you are sadly mistaken, but to clear no matter who wins I'm going to be fine regardless.

"I'm gonna be fine regardless so I have a lil more freedom to side with white supremacists on political discourse."

Who. The fukk. Raised you c00ns.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
What the fukk does that even mean when 38 members of his previous administration played a role in putting it together? The fact you are trying to sell that crap :childplease:
Breh I'm not voting for Trump anyway so I don't even know what the point of this post is. You asked for my thoughts on his policies and I told you that I think Trump's day 2 would be more of the same of what we saw from 2016-2020 and that he publicly condemned project 2025. Did I lie somewhere?

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Show me where in Africa you'll find women that look like Kamala.

Wow. Now it makes sense some of yall are weirdos have full on fukking internalized what "black people look like" from white supremacists.

There are literally ENTIRE ETHNIC GROUPS in Africa that look FAR more "Indian" than Kamala Harris. You're an idiot bro.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Breh I'm not voting for Trump anyway so I don't even know what the point of this post is.
My point was to compare his policies to that of Kamala's. You really tried to push that buffoonish "he denounced it" garbage. GTFOH! :camby:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Wow. Now it makes sense some of yall are weirdos have full on fukking internalized what "black people look like" from white supremacists.
Kamala looks the way she does because her MOTHER is Indian. Yall dudes are straight up clowns. :mjlol:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
My point was to compare his policies to that of Kamala's. You really tried to push that buffoonish "he denounced it" garbage. GTFOH! :camby:
Breh you're really trying to make this into a Trump conversation. You really enjoy talking about candidates nobody in the discussion will ever support. It's weird and likely because you know Kamala is a lame duck candidate and you have to talk about everything but her actual agenda when you discuss a Kamala Harris presidency.

Because she doesn't have one.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Breh you're really trying to make this into a Trump conversation.
I'm comparing the two. You tried to push this "Trump denounced it" garbage as if his minions aren't all over it. We are having a policy discussion and clearly you don't want to take a deep dive into Trump's policies in comparison to Harris. You sound like you're a part of the tribe trying skirt around Project 2025.

Niqqa....this is a hard reset right here. The Harris is black thing is a distraction.