Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
She's black and she's Indian. She's doesn't need to pledge allegiance to one or the other for a bunch of coli niccas.

You pro-Trump nikkas some weird anti-social nikkas. Log off and touch grass. Please.

The Coli: "Kamala is Black but The Rock is Samoan" :unimpressed:

The Coli: "Kamala is Black but Drake is cosplaying as a Black Man and not like us" :unimpressed:

The Coli: "Kamala is Black but Doja Cat is Biracial" :unimpressed:

The Coli: "Kamala is Black but Andrew Tate is Biracial" :unimpressed:

Oh now I'm "pro-Trump" :unimpressed:

Me who called Trump a Russian agent just like week and multiple times before? :unimpressed:

Trump is about to FLIP the rulebook.

He won't be going anywhere until Putin has completed his invasion of Eastern Europe.

That is Trump's entire purpose.

To make it easy for Putin to do that.

He is a Russian AGENT/ASSET.

:unimpressed:

So now that we've established I'm clearly NOT pro-Trump what's your next angle Billy?

Braman

Superstar
Daps
58 pages :dead:

This is a reminder that the goofy shyt ‘ADOS’ truthers do is not done in secret. The world sees it, yet mfs still operate like there’s a ‘black twitter’. Look how embarrassing this shyt is. Bc he’s saying what the streets is say. He may actually gain votes with this. Divide and conquer. The black community is a clusterfukk

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Look at the post above yours and then give us your assessment
Indians can LOOK black, that’s my whole point in asking

It is what it is

In my opinion, if you have to do a deep dive on whether someone is black or not they probably aren’t

Kamala responded to Trump the same day and made no mention of she was black or not - if you black say it if not , whatever

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Indians can LOOK black, that’s my whole point in asking

It is what it is

In my opinion, if you have to do a deep dive on whether someone is black or not they probably aren’t

Kamala responded to Trump the same day and made no mention of she was black or not - if you black say it if not , whatever

I want trump to list his entire lineage everytime he opens his mouth.the German who claimed to be Swedish.

None of this is important.