Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is actually why this discussion matters.

White people are the least diverse race on the planet but they have managed to create the concept of “race” to create a monolith out of the most diverse people on the black ie “black” people. Black people are too diverse to allow ourselves to minimize our various cultures and experiences under one monolithic label.
I mean does depend how you define white as well. Many restrict it to just how british and American whites look but you also got Albanians ( white muslims) and Romanians for example.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
i read a lot more than project 2025 before shifting my views on “tangibles” and what i now consider a foolish and self-destructive stance to take in the face of trump and his movement.

you aren’t deep. almost every post of yours parrots the smart dumb, low iq gibberish of professor black truth, tariq, and jason black. some of what you say is a damn near line by line recitation.

you aren’t alone. @ORDER_66 and several others are just as guilty of regurgitating the same hollow appeals to emotion that are always bereft of practical reasoning.

and, by no means am i shirking accountability for my role in the spread of that dangerous stupidity. i was like you, repeating the same easily digestible, but shallow and shortsighted, talking points.

no longer. it’s suicidal and, if adopted by our community, would only result in genocide.

tariq, jason black and professor black truth are agents of white supremacy. i have zero doubts they are under the employ of trump or his far right benefactors.

maybe you’ll wake up before it’s too late. because if trump loses, and i believe he will, people like you will be seen as traitors and dealt with accordingly.

:francis:

Alright, now I'm convinced.

I can't dap this enough.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I’m asking a serious question

Are y’all saying she’s black because her daddy “looks” black and the college she went to ?

Is there any substantial and undebatable evidence on her lineage ? Like real proof, not what you think and what you assume - actual proof, actual facts.

I just want to make sure we don’t have another Rachel Dozeal and Shaun King situation on our hands

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Jesus man you Kamala haters are such sad wannabe cacs. "Der only voting fur her becuz shez blaaaack!"

Sounding like some bitter cac white boy. Shut the fukk up Uncle tom bytch nicca
A whole lot of ad hominem attack over a simple question :mjlol:

Just say you’re voting because you’re an emotional fakkit and move on :heh:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
And this is why we tell you FBA ADOS weirdos that your brains been fried and completely out of touch with reality by your echo chamber.

No one in real fukking life living a happy and healthy life is bothered with the ridiculous, self-importants rules and semantics yall have invented in your schizophrenic hashtags of what is and is not an African American. Certainly if it's also become the views and rhetoric of fukking white supremacists. All the more reason to distance from yalls bullshyt.

In the real world, with actual sane people, an African American is an American citizen of African descent. Nothing more nothing less. The fact I even have to explain that the professional world doesn't operate on yalls weird ass c00n rules shows how much woeful mental cases 99% of you "foUnDAtIoNaL AmErIcAn" c00ns are.
Why are you immigrant c00ns so obsessed with black Americans and our affairs?

I’m not reading that immigrant c00n babble. Stop replying to me unless you have something coherent to say

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Her father said his race was “Jamaican” instead of black.

His family is also proud of their “Irish heritage”

I guess you don't know about 25% of Jamaica has Irish heritage... nor do you know "Harris" as a surname traces back to Irish and British roots.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Kamalas father is obviously a light skinned breh.

Case is closed, any one who brings it up at this stage is a white supremacist sympathizer

They should have kept that argument strictly to black surrogates.

But to have some racist cracker bringing that up, yea they made a grave mistake with this one

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m asking a serious question

Are y’all saying she’s black because her daddy “looks” black and the college she went to ?

Is there any substantial and undebatable evidence on her lineage ? Like real proof, not what you think and what you assume - actual proof, actual facts.

I just want to make sure we don’t have another Rachel Dozeal and Shaun King situation on our hands
Her father is black, you retard.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Seriously, could the overlap between "FBA/ADOS" niccas and the biggest right wing white supremacist nutjobs be more clear? Right down to their rabid hatred of diversity and liberalism, and their odd defenses of white supremacist rhetoric. shyt is just obvious now, and I don't know why so many cowards fall for their weaponizing of reparations, slavery, civil rights moments just to push their bigoted, right wing, white supremacy-adjacent bullshyt.

How dare you compare the 2, just because they both hate:

Black immigrants
Brown immigrants
Mexicans
Asians
Women
Jews
Gay people
Liberals

Oh wait, you’re spot on

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I guess you don't know about 25% of Jamaica has Irish heritage... nor do you know "Harris" as a surname traces back to Irish and British roots.
I guess you don’t know that many black Americans also have Caucasian ancestors. Do you have an actual point to make?