Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Going through this rabbit hole a little a lot of these twitter people actually think there is a chance Trump will give reparations?

:mjlol:

Holy sh1t that’s the most hillarious yet crazy thing I’ve ever heard

You have a better chance of God coming down to earth in the next 10 minutes then that

Tariq Nasheed followers.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:mjlol: Trump is one dumb motherfukka as well as the republicans.. They had this presidency in the bag.. Instead of just focusing on the issues and policy they're gonna waste energy focusing on whether Kamala is black or not or whether she is a DEI hire... His goofy ass stupidly cant stop referencing "black jobs" .. They are scared of this bytch so now they going back to the old school southern strategy playbook.. every 4 yrs they do the same stupid shyt

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Because even her closest friends knew of her as Black for most of her life. If you guys were old enough you'd know the 80's and 90's were a really crazy time in terms of race relations. Black people were always on the defense. If she was really running from Black identity, she wouldn't have attended an HBCU or joined a Black sorority at a time when it wasn't even cool to be Black. It just doesn't make any sense, what you're saying, and then there's this:

But her multiracial identity shouldn’t have been new information. Harris has had a long career in public life: She was a San Francisco district attorney, the California attorney general, a US senator, and ran for the Democratic nomination for president last year. And yet for years, she has primarily been identified as a Black woman in the public eye, with her South Asian identity rarely mentioned in media coverage until fairly recently. Some of this could be a personal choice — a longtime friend of Harris’s told the Washington Post in 2019 that he had only learned she was also of South Asian descent after knowing her for 15 years.

I understand your response, but I’m going to disagree about the “cool to be black” comment.

Many of you have said that trump got elected because of Obama , essentially a backlash to having a black president. If people, even her closet friends are just hearing about her Indian side now - that’s even more damnning

That would mean she is pivoting away from her supposed lineage as a black woman and embracing her Indian lineage instead, for votes - wouldn’t that be c00ning ?

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Silentmemjority....

Avatar is some white hillbilly nikka wit a MAGA cap...

Rest of content is racist right wing trash memes....

Dapped up by @HarlemHottie @ORDER_66 @TripleAgent @UpNext @North of Death @JT-Money

The usual clique of tag team dapping pro-Trump c00nservatives of the coli....

Literally exchanging cues with white supremacist cacs on how to attack Kamala Harris and help Donald fukking Trump.

The desperate full court press of c00nery is strong in this thread.

Are we done pretending these nikkas ain't straight up cac-aspiring c00ns?
I don't follow them. Just popped up on my feed. I laugh at jokes. You thinking waaaaaay too deep into this shıt dawg.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I understand your response, but I’m going to disagree about the “cool to be black” comment.

Many of you have said that trump got elected because of Obama , essentially a backlash to having a black president. If people, even her closet friends are just hearing about her Indian side now - that’s even more damnning

That would mean she is pivoting away from her supposed lineage as a black woman and embracing her Indian lineage instead, for votes - wouldn’t that be c00ning ?
:why: Just because she's acknowledging her Indian heritage doesn't mean she's pivoting away from being Black. I'm sure all of this media attention asking "what is she" is forcing the issue so she has to talk about it even when it may not her central focus. Also, Black is a racial category and Indian is a ethnic and national identity. Like you can be all of those things. Why are y'all stuck on this when she's running against a literal white supremist?

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Silentmemjority....

Avatar is some white hillbilly nikka wit a MAGA cap...

Rest of content is racist right wing trash memes....

Dapped up by @HarlemHottie @ORDER_66 @TripleAgent @UpNext @North of Death @JT-Money

The usual clique of tag team dapping pro-Trump c00nservatives of the coli....

Literally exchanging cues with white supremacist cacs on how to attack Kamala Harris and help Donald fukking Trump.

The desperate full court press of c00nery is strong in this thread.

Are we done pretending these nikkas ain't straight up cac-aspiring c00ns?

Won Won said:
Oh we know, it just “popped on my feed” :mjpls:

Waiting for the inevitable "I don't know who that is, it showed up in my feed" :troll: :mjpls:

I don't follow them. Just popped up on my feed. I laugh at jokes. You thinking waaaaaay too deep into this shıt dawg.

:banderas: