Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Silentmemjority....

Avatar is some white hillbilly nikka wit a MAGA cap...

Rest of content is racist right wing trash memes....

Dapped up by @HarlemHottie @ORDER_66 @TripleAgent @UpNext @North of Death @JT-Money

The usual clique of tag team dapping pro-Trump c00nservatives of the coli....

Literally exchanging cues with white supremacist cacs on how to attack Kamala Harris and help Donald fukking Trump.

The desperate full court press of c00nery is strong in this thread.

Are we done pretending these nikkas ain't straight up cac-aspiring c00ns?
@Tair made a thread about Kamala Harris's policy.

I see most the posters you @'d in there vocalizing their concerns about her policy but you're strangely absent

@North of Death made a thread about black wealth under Harris's VP reign

Again all the posters in there but you're strangely absent.

But you're heavy in here insulting anyone that's not calling this Indian woman black. You got double the amount of posts in here than I do. I was even done with the topic until you @'d me back into it. Because that's obviously the issue that matters most to you.

How about you vote for Kamala because she's not Trump, went to an HBCU and pledged AKA :whoo:

and let the grown ups practice politics based on adult reasons. We'll never agree because there's just a level of maturity you haven't reached. Likely because of all that childhood hurt you haven't outgrown that has you stuck there.:manny:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

This is from her own mouth. Attitude, disdain and everything. She certainly wasnt black there and let it known as if shes not like us.

I doubt that many more than a few percent of black people actively care about reparations from crackers. Do you really think that the typical black democrat voter, church going black mom, is out with Tariq and Umar talking about reparations? Does that make them less black :dahell:

She is of Jamaican and Indian heritage, cacs fukked them over for many centuries as well. And just like most black people from North America, she has slave master blood in her, through rape.

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Sometimes I wonder if Trump wants to re-election or not. I would encourage him to continue saying reckless things so it'll hopefully hinder his chances of victory, but then again, this is the very same guy who said he could shoot someone in broad daylight and get away with it "because the people love me" in 2016 and he somehow, someway ended up becoming President of the United States.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Where should it have gone?

You think she had shyt planned since coming out of her womb that being born in Oakland, attending an HBCU and being an active AKA member was done for this moment?

Kamala is from Berkeley not the town

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Again you are making up lies. All About Drake's Parents Sandi and Dennis Graham

"His parents, who met at a Toronto nightclub where Dennis was performing in the early ’80s, split when the future Grammy winner was 5 years old. Soon after, Dennis moved back to the United States, driving Drake from Toronto to Memphis with him every summer."

Culture has nothing to do with actual blackness. You must be one of those c00ns that called Clinton Black cause he played a saxophone or think Eminem is Black.

Genetically Drake is 50% ados, fba American black whatever you wanna call it. Tim Scott culturally is a c00n but there is no debate about him being American Black. Drake is Black period.

Kamala at best is 25% Jamaican. Not even American Black. These are just facts. She has referred to herself as Indian American numerous times. She also calls herself Black women convenient and politically beneficial. But she is raising white kids and married to a Jewish man. She has no investment in the black American community. It is what it is.
Hilarious that you call someone a c00n when you were the one defending Jay-Z being the face of a gentrification scheme the drove out Black businesses in Brooklyn saying I didn't understand business in defending him. :camby:

And it's hilarious you say what you say about Drake when he for years said he's Jewish.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Silentmemjority....

Avatar is some white hillbilly nikka wit a MAGA cap...

Rest of content is racist right wing trash memes....

Dapped up by @HarlemHottie @ORDER_66 @TripleAgent @UpNext @North of Death @JT-Money

The usual clique of tag team dapping pro-Trump c00nservatives of the coli....

Literally exchanging cues with white supremacist cacs on how to attack Kamala Harris and help Donald fukking Trump.

The desperate full court press of c00nery is strong in this thread.

Are we done pretending these nikkas ain't straight up cac-aspiring c00ns?
A dap is helping Donald Trump get elected? Shut your broke, Democ00n ass up.
:mjlol:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Dude looking like Sherman Hemsley but he "obviously" not fully black.

I'm telling yall these anti-Kamala niccas is strange.
He look like some of these dudes uncle and daddy that’s arguing

The online black eugenics game like only the purest of pure blacks can discuss blackness is futile and corny