Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Stop what, nobody in here has any actual lineage proof save for “her daddy look black, she went to Howard”
how is anyone supposed to post her actual full lineage

do you think we have access to that?

you realize how weird you sound right now? Do you expect us to hold her down to get DNA from her and get her full lineage?

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
how is anyone supposed to post her actual full lineage

do you think we have access to that?

you realize how weird you sound right now? Do you expect us to hold her down to get DNA from her and get her full lineage?
So then what are you basing her being black off of ? How her father looks ?

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going through this rabbit hole a little a lot of these twitter people actually think there is a chance Trump will give reparations?

:mjlol:

Holy sh1t that’s the most hillarious yet crazy thing I’ve ever heard

You have a better chance of God coming down to earth in the next 10 minutes then that

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
So then what are you basing her being black off of ? How her father looks ?
Because even her closest friends knew of her as Black for most of her life. If you guys were old enough you'd know the 80's and 90's were a really crazy time in terms of race relations. Black people were always on the defense. If she was really running from Black identity, she wouldn't have attended an HBCU or joined a Black sorority at a time when it wasn't even cool to be Black. It just doesn't make any sense, what you're saying, and then there's this:

But her multiracial identity shouldn’t have been new information. Harris has had a long career in public life: She was a San Francisco district attorney, the California attorney general, a US senator, and ran for the Democratic nomination for president last year. And yet for years, she has primarily been identified as a Black woman in the public eye, with her South Asian identity rarely mentioned in media coverage until fairly recently. Some of this could be a personal choice — a longtime friend of Harris’s told the Washington Post in 2019 that he had only learned she was also of South Asian descent after knowing her for 15 years.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
:yeshrug: you making the same argument as Trump and other white supremacist psychos right now

not a good look
Nah

Go back to threads on here when she was running for president

A lot of y’all questioned her identity then and brought up her prosecution record against black men - but I guess we forgot about that now :mjlol:

If Obama , a mixed man, had said he stands before you as one of many Caucasian men nominated as senator you all would have called him a c00n and gave him the Camby

I’m just trying to understand how this is any different

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look at the family photos , I linked the website for a reason
I saw them and saw a bunch of biracial looking people. Looks no different from my family without the brown component. You gonna say I’m not black based on some family pictures?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You dont care that somebody who may not be black can pretend to be for political reasons ?
I don’t see where she has been pretending. Did she hide the fact that she was black? She always stated she was half Indian from as long as I’ve known about her. She is hand black. What is the big deal?

Canon

Veteran
Daps
A lot of y’all questioned her identity then and brought up her prosecution record against black men - but I guess we forgot about that now :mjlol:

we didn't forget

"Data from the office that was featured in an investigative report from the Bay Area News Group showed that there were 1,956 convictions for misdemeanor and felony marijuana offenses from 2004 and 2010 when Harris led the office. But the number of people who were actually sent to state prison was 45."

If Obama , a mixed man, had said he stands before you as one of many Caucasian men nominated as senator you all would have called him a c00n and gave him the Camby

I’m just trying to understand how this is any different

she is biracial why is this so hard for yall to understand now?

yall are being really weird all of a sudden