Trump aides alarmed he's 'just golfing all day and stewing' as election slips away: WaPo

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
He’s 78 years old. What do people expect :snoop:
That fool is tired. He just dont got that kind of energy to hit the campaign trail everyday back to back for the next 3 months

GVoHE-sX0AAvqEL

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kamala gonna win in a historic landslide and the plantation jubilee will keep Negroes stuck in perpetual disarray and nothing is gonna change. These negroes are bought and paid for by the Dems.

Congratulations on ya new Massa
#KamalaWalz2024
#Vote Blue No Matter Who
#When We Fight, We WIN

Lets get it!

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I love how @Thick_Necc_Jenkins pretends to be a #bothsider. When Trump is leading, he gloats that he doesn't care about the election, but when Kamala pulls ahead he posts depressed as all get-out.

I don't even understand why he cares about politics when all he posts about is prostitutes, his hatred for Christians, and trying to sell his artwork.
Ive been shytting on Harris since 2008.
I dont need to shyt on trump cause he is collectively hated. Damn the polls. I dont pay attention to them cause Kamala aint voting for Harris or Trump.

And they are Sex workers dammit!:ufdup:

And I have never tried to sell any art on this site. Folk hit me up for prices. I just wanna show off my work.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
When he loses in November, I hope the media finally stops covering Trump. I thought that would happen in 2021, but every outlet - whether it was news, talk shows, or social media - kept bringing him up because Biden was and still can be boring. Now he’s been an ex-President almost as long as he was in office. After November, it’s time to stop giving him the attention he craves. Let him crawl back to Mar-a-Lago and stew over the fact that he had four years to make a positive impact and squandered it. He’ll be remembered as one of the worst Presidents in history. Hopefully, that realization will be more painful for him than sitting in a jail cell, which I doubt he’ll ever see.
That won’t happen. Cuz they gonna continue to give him coverage when his other court cases go to trial and when he eventually gets sentenced to prison.

By that point he will have nothing left

Daps
If you were on twitter you'd think he already won.
twitter is deep in cope mode. reading through the delusions typed out by that crowd is fascinating. i still think he has a good chance at winning, but their perspective - which ignores all evidence that shows he will probably lose - is hilariously deranged.

:russ:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They gonna be pissed come 2025 and they too stupid to know it lol.

Negroes will never unite because collectively they dont know how to demand a thing for their vote. Political whores.
We will not be pissed because we will have averted Project 2025 and thus saved what's left of the black middle class. We will have also averted America turning into a fascist religious autocracy.
It will be a time of tremendous joy and jubilation

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
twitter is deep in cope mode. reading through the delusions typed out by that crowd is fascinating. i still think he has a good chance at winning, but their perspective - which ignores all evidence that shows he will probably lose - is hilariously deranged.

:russ:

I think he has a very good shot. Especially with all the disinformation being pushed out there.

But this shyt (yes it was a while ago) gives them ammo.