Trump aides alarmed he's 'just golfing all day and stewing' as election slips away: WaPo

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
"From spending days off the campaign trail golfing to coming up with frankly weak nicknames like ‘Kamabala,’ it feels like he’s lost his mojo.”

:laff:

He has one move (his killer crossover) and it's not working. Bruh is dumbfounded. Perpetually on his lupe shyt like :lupe:
He’s Urkel on that CBS season of Family Matters that people don’t talk about.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she has definitely glowed up.

even got white women going:

200w.gif

Their dumb asses finally realized that if they elect Kamala now, it opens the door for all women going forward.

For Gretch. For AOC.

If only they realized this in 2016 :mjlol:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
He really might dip if it looks like he's lost on election day or even before hand. If he's not loyal in his businesses, if he's not loyal to his political peers or even people he appointed, if he's not loyal to his family, I don't see why anyone would think he'd be loyal to America and wouldn't leave if it looked like he's going to spend the rest of his life fighting charges in and out of court rooms and spending millions on lawyers every month.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Their dumb asses finally realized that if they elect Kamala now, it opens the door for all women going forward.

For Gretch. For AOC.

If only they realized this in 2016 :mjlol:
Hillary would be absolutely livid.

You lost to a melanated person (2008) to the embodiment of misogyny(2016) and watched a melanated person (2024) get the job you always wanted. AGAIN.

Going to two biracial president inaugurations :wow:

Maybe she really has been in therapy and maybe taking some ayahuasca and shyt. Cuz any other person would be a pulsating ball of rage after taking so many Ls.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
This is lowkey a dream come true to him monetarily. basically take what they said about him not wanting to be president against Hillary/Biden and times that by 10x

He's gonna be fukkin eating off the grift when he doesn't win and he knows it..

If anything, he may be a little concerned that his gloating is gonna bite him in his ass but we'll see if any Dems are vindictive enough to actually fukk trump up.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Debate comin' up, let's see how that play out.
He is going to try the bully move and talk over her and then lie through his fugging teeth. The problem is that she will be ready for his bullshyt like those Black female journalists were and it is clear that he doesn't know how to counter Black women. Black women are experts on playing the dozens and catching dudes in lies (see how Letitta James and Fani Willis and how they checked his punk urnge ass). He's done.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
He is going to try the bully move and talk over her and then lie through his fugging teeth.

And he's not even gonna be able to get that off tbh. Harris really doesn't have anything to lose by being accurate and playing an offensive defensive.

She can easily bully that nikka if she wants and I hope they finally put concerns of being the bigger person aside and do just that against him

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The debate is gonna tell us a lot. I don't think he's going to properly prepare, and whatever plan he has in his head will go out the window the minute Harris attacks him on stage. Maybe Harris looks/sounds like an amateur and flops but I genuinely think she's going to pop him. She's done a surprisingly good job of not listening to her advisers when the time comes. They wanted her to scrap "we're not going back," she refused. They wanted Shapiro, she went with Walz. I'd bet money they're going to give her the typical "woman candidate" advice about not looking too assertive/aggressive for fear or being perceived as a bytch. Biden displayed in 2020 that the only way you can properly debate Trump is by dominating him aggressively. Doesn't mean she has to talk over Trump, say "shut up" etc. She won't do that. But she can belittle and clown him to the point that he explodes.

If that happens the election might be over, barring major scandal or a meltdown. She has all the momentum. The other danger IMO is that because of how well her campaign has gone, there will be a media incentive to start a new narrative. The Trump comeback. Or question whether Kamala is up to the task because she dared tell the media to fukk off (they're mad). If Kamala gives them any excuse to run with that narrative they will.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I hope trump loses ,I’m watching all the election news,debates etc til showtime November 5th

Haven’t followed an election this close since Obama in ‘08
Idk why you would do such a thing to yourself because that seems like political purgatory, but you do you. It goes get repetitive seeing election posts on TheColi every day, but I participate in a lot of them so :manny:.