Trump aides alarmed he's 'just golfing all day and stewing' as election slips away: WaPo

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Kamala gonna win in a historic landslide and the plantation jubilee will keep Negroes stuck in perpetual disarray and nothing is gonna change. These negroes are bought and paid for by the Dems.

Congratulations on ya new Massa
And this is because Trump's lazy ass wouldn't get out their and campaign?

I said before no matter who gets in america deserves it.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
That & I think they didn’t really think Biden would drop out. The fact they were leaning so heavy on Joe age etc tells me that

The end of MAGA rest in piss:blessed:
Yep he thought Joe would be like him stubborn as hell.

We can tell Biden left kicking an screaming but he left.

To be a Republican now is to be in complete supplication to Trump.

Look at all the people in his administration who have run against him or backed someone who has.

Solid Republicans are now the enemy.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
He really might dip if it looks like he's lost on election day or even before hand. If he's not loyal in his businesses, if he's not loyal to his political peers or even people he appointed, if he's not loyal to his family, I don't see why anyone would think he'd be loyal to America and wouldn't leave if it looked like he's going to spend the rest of his life fighting charges in and out of court rooms and spending millions on lawyers every month.
Dip where? He’s useless at this point… he ain’t getting no classified intel and haven’t for the past 4 years

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Hillary would be absolutely livid.

You lost to a melanated person (2008) to the embodiment of misogyny(2016) and watched a melanated person (2024) get the job you always wanted. AGAIN.

Going to two biracial president inaugurations :wow:

Maybe she really has been in therapy and maybe taking some ayahuasca and shyt. Cuz any other person would be a pulsating ball of rage after taking so many Ls.
Her Achilles heel was her husband and it’s been that was for years.. Had her name not been Clinton perhaps she would have won

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
And they also underestimated how liked Kamala would be with the public.
I admit I had my own doubts. But she bought back Obama 08 vibes. I was wrong as alllll hell about her. The change is crazy in a few weeks. We are living through history and I'm here for it.

Maga is trying everything in the old playbook. Talked about prices. Gas coming down around here. They said it was going to 5 dollars nationwide under Biden. Can't talk about the border because it's talked up big how trump tanked the border bill for selfish reasons. Now they're on social media(shot out to folks on here putting me on Tiktok) talking about 2nd amendment. :mjlol:

Obligatory :flabbynsick:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
but, in all seriousness, don’t delude yourself into thinking he can’t still win.

:mjpls:
Yeah she just has momentum it's still in the margin of error and the polls haven't lined up with the actual vote in a long time.

But this shows that americans love vibe.

Trump won because he had more vibe than Hilary. Obama won on vibes.

If Kamala wins it will be based on vibes and momentum and reports like these saying she's winning.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Debate comin' up, let's see how that play out.
It's gonna be like Tariq debating Obama.

If there's a Convention bump then there's a debate win and a Waltz vs Vance debate it's basically over. Too close to the elections Kamala gets a boost from those things and Trump can't recover.

Anything can happen but Kamala would have to flub bad to lose a debate to Donald.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Their dumb asses finally realized that if they elect Kamala now, it opens the door for all women going forward.

For Gretch. For AOC.

If only they realized this in 2016 :mjlol:
That shyt was inevitable. shyt is inevitable even if Kamala loses.

Once Obama won it was over. It's the main reason for the white crashout especially the J6ers.