Trump aides alarmed he's 'just golfing all day and stewing' as election slips away: WaPo

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I saw something the other day about him doing far less rallies than he did in 2016 and 2020. I don't think has the energy. He not putting in the work you have to do in order to win an election.

People keep trying to compare Kamala to Hillary, but they should be comparing Trump’s lazy campaign to Hillary's lazy campaign.

Daps
And they also underestimated how liked Kamala would be with the public.
she has definitely glowed up.

even got white women going:

200w.gif

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
"From spending days off the campaign trail golfing to coming up with frankly weak nicknames like ‘Kamabala,’ it feels like he’s lost his mojo.”

:laff:

He has one move (his killer crossover) and it's not working. Bruh is dumbfounded. Perpetually on his lupe shyt like :lupe:
He's :flabbynsick: it's just not as obvious as it is with Biden and is manifesting in a slightly different way.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
When he loses in November, I hope the media finally stops covering Trump. I thought that would happen in 2021, but every outlet - whether it was news, talk shows, or social media - kept bringing him up because Biden was and still can be boring. Now he’s been an ex-President almost as long as he was in office. After November, it’s time to stop giving him the attention he craves. Let him crawl back to Mar-a-Lago and stew over the fact that he had four years to make a positive impact and squandered it. He’ll be remembered as one of the worst Presidents in history. Hopefully, that realization will be more painful for him than sitting in a jail cell, which I doubt he’ll ever see.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Kamala gonna win in a historic landslide and the plantation jubilee will keep Negroes stuck in perpetual disarray and nothing is gonna change. These negroes are bought and paid for by the Dems.

Congratulations on ya new Massa
As long as I get liberal judges, then the Dems have me bought. :ld: