Trump aides alarmed he's 'just golfing all day and stewing' as election slips away: WaPo

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Kamala gonna win in a historic landslide and the plantation jubilee will keep Negroes stuck in perpetual disarray and nothing is gonna change. These negroes are bought and paid for by the Dems.

Congratulations on ya new Massa
What would trump do?
Better off without the supremacist enabler

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
New — Trump questions why he should do the Sep. 10 debate in a long post complaining about the host network ABC News and adds “Stay Tuned”, the first suggestion he might back out since he re-agreed

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GV3_CUyXwAAsFe8.jpg

1/2
Odds of a debate between Trump and Harris dropped to 87% today.

Will Trump back out?

2/2
Polymarket | Will Trump and Harris debate before election...

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GV6yL7TW0AA9vUj.jpg

1/1
The Harris campaign just issued a powerful statement in response to Trump's attempt to back out of the ABC debate:

“Our understanding is that Trump’s handlers prefer the muted microphone because they don’t think their candidate can act presidential for 90 minutes on his own. We suspect Trump’s team has not even told their boss about this dispute because it would be too embarrassing to admit they don’t think he can handle himself against Vice President Harris without the benefit of a mute button.”

GV6dDuWXcAAvrOA.jpg

1/1
BREAKING: In a cowardly statement, Donald Trump admits he is trying to back out of the debate. Retweet so all Americans see Donald Trump for the coward he really is.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
No Comey hailmary this time. I think folks really underestimate that email nonsense for Hillary in '16. Or they ignore its impact because they are unhappy over Bernie. That's bad on here and I have a theory regarding it.

I'd be really shocked if she doesn't get PA and WI. Like many of the swing states 45 didn't win them by some incredible margin in '16. Which is why he didn't retake them in '20.

Biden barely won Wisconsin in 2020 too, and that was despite a big polling lead. Harris would traditionally be considered a worse Wisconsin candidate than Biden was.

Edit : also gonna be another surprise state to go blue this cycle. Haven't narrowed it down to see which one it'll be this go round yet.

The only "suprise" I could possibly imagine is North Carolina.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Nope, he's got multiple felony cases that are going to drag out for years.
The one thing he had which saved him from bankruptcy was his brand.

He's absolutely ruined it now. If he stays in america he's going to spend the rest of his life defending himself in court. I'm not just talking about the old cases either, he is a pathological fukk up and he'll keep doing illegal shyt and getting caught.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Funny, the GOP has no offices in battleground states or any ground game in this election, but people say this is close.

If this is a winning strategy, then the GOP will never have a physical organization again.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
It wasnt me.... :whoa:

Harris or Trump both can kick rocks with no socks.

Harris is perfect for white America and Negroes will get crumbs as it falls from the table...

Trump is bad for America, however we get to mobilize and unite from the oppression....

Harris is gonna make us complacent and vote Democrat for another 8 years str8.
And we wont have any advancement as a people.

:bryan:

That is utter stupidity

2016 was that chance, and a lot of black folk didn't unite for shyt when Trump won. COVID was the perfect example of too many trend hopping black folks not doing shyt and partying during Summer of 2020 in Miami and ATL. Only kind of unity Trump did, was making black people bow to HIM and not fight back. That's the real complacency.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Oh shyt. So he’s a gay diabetic black man who think black people have to be oppressed to do wel in life ?

You have got to be kidding me man.

How did people become so dumb ? That’s not something even a 10 year old should be saying

Always check the level of education he stopped at.