Trump aides alarmed he's 'just golfing all day and stewing' as election slips away: WaPo

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
That won’t happen. Cuz they gonna continue to give him coverage when his other court cases go to trial and when he eventually gets sentenced to prison.

By that point he will have nothing left
You're right, they probably will keep covering him because of his ongoing court cases, but honestly, why do they need to give him so much press? I get that he’s a former president of the United States, but a 20-second blurb should suffice. People mostly want him gone, but for some godforsaken reason, they can't keep his name out of their mouths. The media keeps talking about him and keeping his name relevant, even when there's so much more happening in the world that deserves attention. We’ve dealt with him and his shenanigans for far too long, and we want him gone.

Last edited:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Kamala gonna win in a historic landslide and the plantation jubilee will keep Negroes stuck in perpetual disarray and nothing is gonna change. These negroes are bought and paid for by the Dems.

Congratulations on ya new Massa
nikka you sound miserable as fukk

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Kamala and Trump both have easy jobs in the debate. Honestly Kamala's is a bit harder. Trump's only job is to not look old and hit his classic talking points (immigrants, inflation, crime). So long as he manages that, he can say whatever he wants and he won't lose ground. Kamala, on the other hand, has to strike the right tone of voice, remember her own talking points, and not stutter or stammer. I think it's unlikely that either will "win" the debate, it's more about which one will fukk up and lose it.
If Biden looked old compared to Trump(which is what people said, it’s true too) Trump is going to look suuuuper old compared to her. Damn a stumbling over words. His best bet is to be on his best behavior and just tell us what he want to do as President. The old hits ain’t working like they used to and if he goes up there looking like he did at the nabj, it’s going to look bad for him. He better come in with that beginning of his RNC speech energy and keep that lol

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
MF almost got smoked and he still losing . Then he still got his sentencing coming up , he all sorts of :sadcam: .
full

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
but, in all seriousness, don’t delude yourself into thinking he can’t still win.

:mjpls:
The man can still get PA and MI. Probably get back GA. Idk if DeSantis is campaigning for him in FL.

Everything is within the margin of error. Voter turn out is key and Trump isn’t campaigning as we speak.

Dude is 78. He needs to go home and be a family man to Baron.
donalf-trump-trump.gif

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
According to a report from the Washington Post, Donald Trump's inner circle grew increasingly alarmed at his complacency during the Democratic National Convention and had to convince him to hit the road instead of spending his days playing golf and complaining.

With the Democrats sucking up all the media attention with a widely watched convention that set new standards for future productions, Trump "mused about staying home" where he reportedly golfed and grumbled about the direction the presidential campaign has taken since Vice President Kamala Harris replaced President Joe Biden as the Democrat's nominee.

The Post is reporting it has been a rough few weeks for the Trump operation that has had to shift gears as Harris and running mate Gov. Tim Walz (D-MN) made their case to the voters.

What alarmed Trump's inner circle has been his response to the changing election landscape.

As the Post's Isaac Arnsdorf, Josh Dawsey and Marianne LeVine reported, "...aides did not want a situation where he was watching the convention every night, getting angry, and then just golfing all day and stewing, according to people who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss private interactions. Trump also had grown annoyed with the news coverage that depicted him as not working as hard as his opponent, one person who talked to him said."

“The stakes for Trump this election are arguably the highest they’ve ever been. His criminal cases don’t go away if he loses. Yet he seems to be phoning it in, running a remarkably low-energy, undisciplined campaign,” explainedAlyssa Farah Griffin, a former Trump spokesperson. “From spending days off the campaign trail golfing to coming up with frankly weak nicknames like ‘Kamabala,’ it feels like he’s lost his mojo.”

:mjgrin:

He’s like “fukk it I had a good run” :manny:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Kamala gonna win in a historic landslide and the plantation jubilee will keep Negroes stuck in perpetual disarray and nothing is gonna change. These negroes are bought and paid for by the Dems.

Congratulations on ya new Massa
Take that mask off obese nikka

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
"From spending days off the campaign trail golfing to coming up with frankly weak nicknames like ‘Kamabala,’ it feels like he’s lost his mojo.”

:laff:

He has one move (his killer crossover) and it's not working. Bruh is dumbfounded. Perpetually on his lupe shyt like :lupe:
Nah it’s the equivalent of a mofo who got no handles, always got away with one hand dribble and can’t go left like Clyde Drexler