Tragic Mulatto Alexandra Shipp decries racism because fan wants a Black recasting of Storm

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
who are “our” superheros?
22071_152909B.jpg

also:
20 Black Comic Book Creators on the Rise, Part One

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
no where in any statement/post I've made has come close to what you just posted

if that's what you took from reading my post you have some of worst comprehension skill I've ever seen...got damn
:what:
Not to you but that's all I hear from you and others on this representation bullshyt. Also you using smilies like you a bytch what's good with that? Nah I don't have worst shyt you used to hanging around bytches that entertain your stupid viewpoint and are confused I find them stupid that's all.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
This "don't claim bi-racials" rhetoric sounds good on the Coli because most of you all are dumb as fukk. The problem is that you shoot yourselves in the foot because you all have admittedly dated mixed women but then will say things like, "I've never dated outside of my race." Well I've got some bad neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeews. Plus you all claim Obama so that sinks your ship right there. Whomever Sara is sounds like typical shea butter Twitter trash. Yaaaaaas girl, a dark skinned Storm whoring herself out to Logan, a man who spent most of his days in eras where black women were slaves and hand-maidens. :mjlol:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
did you notice all the women you posted are over 44? add jada Pinkett to that list too.

so black women 35 and under can't get roles unless there biracial?
there are plenty of black men 35 and under getting roles Boswick, the black guy that plays finn in star wars

the post i saw didn't specify an age. But aight.

most of the women that were listed were well into their 40's.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I know you're a bytch and we've established you know even less than shyt so what's your point?
You can't establish anything you're dumb as fukk. I'm surprised you know how to work your fingers to type.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
This "don't claim bi-racials" rhetoric sounds good on the Coli because most of you all are dumb as fukk. The problem is that you shoot yourselves in the foot because you all have admittedly dated mixed women but then will say things like, "I've never dated outside of my race." Well I've got some bad neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeews. Plus you all claim Obama so that sinks your ship right there. Whomever Sara is sounds like typical shea butter Twitter trash. Yaaaaaas girl, a dark skinned Storm whoring herself out to Logan, a man who spent most of his days in eras where black women were slaves and hand-maidens. :mjlol:

I believe people just want correct representation.
we still have not had a AA president although Obama is considered black, Obama is not descendant of slaves, that means something.
I thought Halle berry was a bad choice for storm as well

she would would of have been my first choice over Halle berry.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Moody

Faroole ii geeya
Daps
Reppin
Puntland
So if this chick married a black guy her kids would be black right? They'd be back in the circle?

No idea how this community works you ppl confuse the fukk outta Africans

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You can't establish anything you're dumb as fukk. I'm surprised you know how to work your fingers to type.
I can establish you're a bytch. My money and degree disagrees with your stupidity assessment but you're a bytch what else would a bytch say.

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You not fooling us actual black folk with this shyt no more. We not gonna be the shytting ground were you halfbreeds come to feel elevated above the rest of us cause of your lightskin and/or light eyes or whatever the fukk you take pride in:mjlol:

Just leave us alone and be y'all own mixed race.

We don't want you. We fukk with you, and thanks for helping us out but youll never be us and we don't want you:yeshrug:

^ These are the facts :ufdup: