Tragic Mulatto Alexandra Shipp decries racism because fan wants a Black recasting of Storm

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I couldn't tell you the name of most actresses in Hollywood under the age of 35 cuz I don't pay attention that close to stuff like that. Who really gives a shyt?

this is the problem, if we (black men) were almost 100% of the time represented by the micheal early's, Jessie williams, and Terrance howard you know it would be a major problem for us.

but when it happens to black women "who gives a sh#t", this is what black women mean when they feel unprotected by us!

and media representation is extremely important, didn't we just have a shooting in New Mexico where a white shot to people and ranted about about black people, when come to find out the population of blacks in his city is .29%..lol

that means most of his views of black people were based off how where portrayed in the media..it's important!!

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:stopitslime:

Homegirl was minding her gotdman business until she got insulted. She's free to say wtf she wants.

Unlike y'all on here, every comment a black person makes that may be critical of the NOI of the coli IDGAF.

Y'all aint leading a goddamn thang offline or in real life and get your rocks off lecturing c00n and sellout talk here to sound intelligent. No matter how asburd.

Same dudes preaching this militant talk got a white boss, white neighbors, shop at Wal-Mart and buy clothes from white clothing designers. GTFOH.

Same dudes preaching is using they Saturday RIGHT NOW to watch sports or hit the gym or relaxing or Christmas shopping, then hitting the club tonight. Prolly to pick up a redbone or pawg tonight:mjlol:. " I won't wife one...but I'll hit it" :francis: will be the reply.

You use this platform here to excuse no action in real life. Cause that takes sacrifice. Sounding militant and lecturing on here is easy.

Y'all ain't taking no pilgrimage or reading to prisoners or working with youth. Y'all full of shyt.

And prove me wrong by showing an image or link to the coli now of y'all doing these activities or STFU on this militant talk.

The fukk are you rambling about? :what:

This dumb bird, instead of pulling a Zendaya and acknowledging that mixed actresses are intentionally pushed ahead of Black ones, decides to pull a Stacey Dash and ignore it along with saying that 90% of the racism that she's received has come from Black People :skip:

You can keep caping for her dumb ass but she about to be black balled and recast:pachaha:.

This bytch is cancelled.:yeshrug:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
The fukk are you rambling about? :what:

This dumb bird, instead of pulling a Zendaya and acknowledging that mixed actresses are intentionally pushed ahead of Black ones, decides to pull a Stacey Dash and ignore it along with saying that 90% of the racism that she's received has come from Black People :skip:

You can keep caping for her dumb ass but she about to be black balled and recast:pachaha:.

This bytch is cancelled.:yeshrug:

They are 2 different people with 2 different lifestyles and experiences. Sharing skin tone does not equal same life experiences. Nor should they share the same opinion or point of view. What is so monumentally difficult to understand about this?

Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee did not have the same life experiences.

But on the coli all black/mixed folk gotta think alike.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Storm was never super dark skin in the comics in the 80's and 90's. If you read the books you would know this.

There are half breeds darker then full breeds. Skin tone is irrelevant. y'all are actually supporting colorism with this BS. As a dark skin black man who cares ?:what:

Storm is originally a dark skin woman. This is clear from the cartoons and early comics. You're obviously a self hating c00n.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
this is the problem, if we (black men) were almost 100% of the time represented by the micheal early's, Jessie williams, and Terrance howard you know it would be a major problem for us.

but when it happens to black women "who gives a sh#t", this is what black women mean when they feel unprotected by us!

and media representation is extremely important, didn't we just have a shooting in New Mexico where a white shot to people and ranted about about black people, when come to find out the population of blacks in his city is .29%..lol

that means most of his views of black people were based off how where portrayed in the media..it's important!!
Foh with bold. That's what bytches do. Idgaf what they representing us as I know what time it is. Sounds like talk of someone who wants to be noticed by whites and other groups. The folks I roll with already know we are different in shades, views, etc and don't need no movie or tv show to rep us. Cats get online sounding like straight girls smh.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
with exception of lupita, which name a dark skin/ Brown skin actress really getting roles

l:jbhmm: I'll wait
Viola-Davis-Suicide-Squad.jpg