Tragic Mulatto Alexandra Shipp decries racism because fan wants a Black recasting of Storm

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
This "don't claim bi-racials" rhetoric sounds good on the Coli because most of you all are dumb as fukk. The problem is that you shoot yourselves in the foot because you all have admittedly dated mixed women but then will say things like, "I've never dated outside of my race." Well I've got some bad neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeews. Plus you all claim Obama so that sinks your ship right there. Whomever Sara is sounds like typical shea butter Twitter trash. Yaaaaaas girl, a dark skinned Storm whoring herself out to Logan, a man who spent most of his days in eras where black women were slaves and hand-maidens. :mjlol:

You know these fools who dated mixed ( and there is nothing wrong with that) are gonna say " well I only hung out with her black side" and some other dumb shyt.

As far as Obama, they can't make up they minds. It is Oochie Wally or One Mic :hula:?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You know these fools who dated mixed ( and there ia nothing wrong with that) are gonna say " well I only hung out with her black side" and some other dumb shyt.

As far as Obama, they can't make up they minds. It is Oochie Wally or One Mic :hula:?
You actually have cats saying they didn't claim Obama as a black man. I bet most of these cats parents do and I'd love to hear them call their own parents c00ns and the like. It might be a few but being real this is some new stuff if I've ever heard it because in 08 I bet there was none of that.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Quoted for truth.

Yep.

nikkas getting Emo on here over a comic character who's not "xyz" shade. Do dudes know how stupid they sound? Not over a Malcom X biopic or a situation like "Ghost In The Shell" where the outrage of casting of Scarlett was justified.

Then nikkas play genealogist to justify their stupidity.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yep.

nikkas getting Emo on here over a comic character who's not "xyz" shade. Do dudes know how stupid they sound? Not over a Malcom X biopic or a situation like "Ghost In The Shell" where the outrage of casting of Scarlett was justified.

Basically but this is all fun for me just like it probably is for you because offline I don't run into cats on this stuff. I don't agree with them but it's okay to have some interaction even if online with folks with wildly different views

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Basically but this is all fun for me just like it probably is for you because offline I don't run into cats on this stuff. I don't agree with them but it's okay to have some interaction even if online with folks with wildly different views

Yeah it's like these dudes are in a contest for most militant or most pure ( that sounds so Aryian nation just typing it) black rep on this site. It's all fun to hear this shyt which is why I reply but the lengths these dudes go to is comedy.

-Obama is black when he stands up for Treyvon or reduces prison sentences or daps LeBron or Steph Curry.
- he's mixed when black unemployment stayed stubbornly high. His white side showed he didn't care enough. He was raised by white grandparents and ain't know the struggle or other bullshyt.

-Halle is black in Boomerang and in Jungle Fever.
- she's mixed when she plays Storm.

- Jesse Williams is the most militant actor out.
- c00n when he dates Minka Kelly

- Shannon Sharpe gets a pass for his choosing of a girlfriend (and he can date who he wants).
- But Charles Barkley is a c00n.

Just a few examples of what these dudes do on here. Comedy.

I mean who really walks and talks and lives like this in real life?

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Lots of people in this thread pretrending like they know something about comics.
:stopitslime:
Anyone whose ever picked up a comic book knows all black people are colored the same brown. There is no light or dark skin in mainstream comics.

You have to look at independent and black owned publishers to see black people depicted with different shades. Or one of the rare times a mainstream hires black creators.

With that said people would be mad af if the Rock or Jesse Williams was casted as black panther:russ:

Like any comicbook character, Storms origin has been told and retold several times with variations. But she has never been half white.

I dgaf how dark she is I just want a black actress with two black parrents.

Last edited:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
let end this, I'll make it simple.

most black women are brown to dark skin, there are some light skin non biracial black also.

so the majority black women look closer to tiffany haddish then alexandria shipp.

so if there is a role that is suppose to go to a black women then that character should represent what the MAJORITY of black women look like.

and yes you can be light skin and not biracial, most light skin non biracial black women look closer to jada Pinkett then axandria ship.

so if that role does not go to a tiffany haddish looking black women then a jada Pinkett looking women would be the next choice if a light skin black women is required.

The truth is in Hollywood black women, who the MAJORITY of them are not biracial are being represent by biracial black women the MAJORITY of the time..
examples
fast furious 8
X-men
The Kingsmen golden circle
deadpool 2
maze runner 2

rarely do we get a true looking black women like daredevil in netflicks.

but black men are well presented in all shades
don Cheadle war machine
Terrance howard empire
Chad Boswick black panther
The black guy in doctor strange
cyborg from justice league
Michael b Jordan from creed
Morris chestnut
Michael early

most black men are accurate
in there representation in Hollywood, all shades of black but the majority is brown to dark skin black men with light skin black mixed in.

with black women it's the direct oppposite

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep.

It's not just shade and it's not just comic book characters, but black characters and black people in commercials in general.

Light skinned black actresses with two black parents are even rare now. Actors who are half white are constantly being cast as black in the media. That is a problem. Our representation should not be biracial people.

Colorism is not something to take lightly. The casting practice is done because they think they're a 'safer' choice. The implication that black people are too black to play themselves.

This "don't claim bi-racials" rhetoric sounds good on the Coli because most of you all are dumb as fukk. The problem is that you shoot yourselves in the foot because you all have admittedly dated mixed women but then will say things like, "I've never dated outside of my race." Well I've got some bad neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeews. Plus you all claim Obama so that sinks your ship right there. Whomever Sara is sounds like typical shea butter Twitter trash. Yaaaaaas girl, a dark skinned Storm whoring herself out to Logan, a man who spent most of his days in eras where black women were slaves and hand-maidens. :mjlol:
A black person and a biracial make kids that are 75% black (Rihanna, Beyonce, Sasha and Malia, etc). I don't see the problem with dating or marrying biracials. That's blackening the gene pool.

I'm not sure why this is relevant but Storm and Logan IIRC had a relationship in the comics. That doesn't make her "whore".

Y'all idiots still :cape: for this bytch

:what:
She straight up called black people racist and they're still defending her. :mjlol:

Last edited: