Tragic Mulatto Alexandra Shipp decries racism because fan wants a Black recasting of Storm

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
@Uncle Hotep

just because your not pitch black (Wesley snipes) does not mean your not dark skin, there different shades of dark skin

just because your not super light does not mean your not like light skin.

most brown skin people are considered dark skin, I'm not pitch black but I'm brown, I consider myself darkskin

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
FFS this convo is still going

Yes Shipp is :trash: as an actress but comic flicks is actually (unlike bible flicks etc) black actors get shine (Wesley Snipes, Terence Howard, Cheadle, Mackie, Boseman, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Michael B
Jordan, Ray Fisher) and prominent roles. Even women get shine (Tessa Thompson, Lupita). Even shytty flicks like Spawn had a male black lead. fukking Boseman has played damn near every black biopic I'm sure he's sick of it and can't wait for this role.

And instead of big upping the movement of these we're having brown paper bag tests and tearing them apart. Black actors damn near gotta play slave roles or funny sidekicks and now they get powerful screen roles and y'all shyt on people like Shipp. Disgusting. Cause it don't fit your agenda. Hell yes she should be pissed and fighting back. I would too on y'all.

Y'all are some crab ass salty dudes.

with exception of lupita, which name a dark skin/ Brown skin actress really getting roles

l:jbhmm: I'll wait

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
She just pulled a Stacey Dash, take your damn cape off

:stopitslime:

Homegirl was minding her gotdman business until she got insulted. She's free to say wtf she wants.

Unlike y'all on here, every comment a black person makes that may be critical of the NOI of the coli IDGAF.

Y'all aint leading a goddamn thang offline or in real life and get your rocks off lecturing c00n and sellout talk here to sound intelligent. No matter how asburd.

Same dudes preaching this militant talk got a white boss, white neighbors, shop at Wal-Mart and buy clothes from white clothing designers. GTFOH.

Same dudes preaching is using they Saturday RIGHT NOW to watch sports or hit the gym or relaxing or Christmas shopping, then hitting the club tonight. Prolly to pick up a redbone or pawg tonight:mjlol:. " I won't wife one...but I'll hit it" :francis: will be the reply.

You use this platform here to excuse no action in real life. Cause that takes sacrifice. Sounding militant and lecturing on here is easy.

Y'all ain't taking no pilgrimage or reading to prisoners or working with youth. Y'all full of shyt.

And prove me wrong by showing an image or link to the coli now of y'all doing these activities or STFU on this militant talk.

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
with exception of lupita, which name a dark skin/ Brown skin actress really getting roles

l:jbhmm: I'll wait

Viola
Gabrielle
Angela Bassett
Regina King

Is it easy? No. Does it suck? Yes. Is hollywood racist as fukk? Hell yes. Is having 23 and me tests and black/mulatto wars here the solution? No.

This has honestly been the stupidest argument I have seen on here.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem

Alexandra-Shipp-Twitter-Instagram-14-e1405773504584.jpg

:skip:

I'd love a real Kenyan to play storm.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Viola
Gabrielle
Angela Bassett
Regina King

Is it easy? No. Does it suck? Yes. Is hollywood racist as fukk? Hell yes. Is having 23 and me tests and black/mulatto wars here the solution? No.

This has honestly been the stupidest argument I have seen on here.

did you notice all the women you posted are over 44? add jada Pinkett to that list too.

so black women 35 and under can't get roles unless there biracial?
there are plenty of black men 35 and under getting roles Boswick, the black guy that plays finn in star wars

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
did you notice all the women you posted are over 44? add jada Pinkett to that list too.

so black women 35 and under can't get roles unless there biracial?
there are plenty of black men 35 and under getting roles Boswick, the black guy that plays finn in star wars

I couldn't tell you the name of most actresses in Hollywood under the age of 35 cuz I don't pay attention that close to stuff like that. Who really gives a shyt?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Doesn't matter which one came first it's a different character from a different universe so you were wrong. :yeshrug:
Nah it matters and the only reason you don't want it to is so your ass can try to be right. You're wrong but keep lying to yourself

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Nah it matters and the only reason you don't want it to is so your ass can try to be right. You're wrong but keep lying to yourself
Huh? But it's fact. How can I be wrong about an obvious fact?