Tragic Mulatto Alexandra Shipp decries racism because fan wants a Black recasting of Storm

Benefited

Banned
Daps
of course i want to reorganize the race, the current one drop rule criteria is retarded. i’ve given my reasons dozens if not hundreds of times, but lets go through some again.

first, its a genetic dead end for blacks. you procreate with cacs, your kid procreates with cacs; now your grandchildren are cacs. it’s a financial deadend for those with wealth. all those multi millionaire black folks with white wives and biracial children will be handing over their wealth to white grandchildren (see lavarr ball in a few decades). it also strengthens whites genetics as they absorb our population. procreating out allows cacs to tokenize biracials above blacks, as the best our communities have to offer. it allows cacs to promote biracial women as the most attractive of our race; creating self hating BW, and colorstruck BM.

i can go on, but lets challenge your beliefs for a moment. if you make your own rules, why are you following whites one drop rule? what are the benefits to claiming any and everyone with hints of black blood? what are we gaining?

There is no such thing as the one drop rule,we all know what black peple look like. It just so happens "one drop" of black genetics is strong enough to overwhelm white genetics:blessed:

The problem here is you are crediting white people for coming up with this idea,when in fact god and nature decided this. I don't give cacs credit for creating a law noting our genetic superiority,they deemed an inferiority. This would be like cacs saying the sky is blue,so now you don't want to say the sky is blue because you don't want it to seem like your listening to cacs. No,when black genetics overwhelm cac genetics a black person is created USUALLY. Their are rare instances where biracials favor a white person,and I consider those people to be white.

I'm letting the genetics decide:sas1: And then that mixed/black person gets a chance to decide based on which side they choose to embrace,and which side they choose to embrace. And more importantly who they decide to have children with,if they further choose to dilute the darkness or not by having babies with a white person as a biracial:martin:

I'm not looking for anything from biracials,they are just other black people who can choose to be with us or not,same as any other black person. I don't agree with interacial relationships. By strongly rejecting it,I cover all basesl. If black people would stop fukking white people this wouldn't even be an issue.

So I will gladly disown a black person who marries or has children out of their race,but you can't do that to the children who had no say. You are doing nothing but creating more black people in limbo with a lack of knowledge of self,or their history. We are better than the imperialist who enslaved us:martin:. They deserve the knowledge and the chance to make a better decision then their black parent.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
There is no such thing as the one drop rule,we all know what black peple look like. It just so happens "one drop" of black genetics is strong enough to overwhelm white genetics:blessed:

The problem here is you are crediting white people for coming up with this idea,when in fact god and nature decided this. I don't give cacs credit for creating a law noting our genetic superiority,they deemed an inferiority. This would be like cacs saying the sky is blue,so now you don't want to say the sky is blue because you don't want it to seem like your listening to cacs. No,when black genetics overwhelm cac genetics a black person is created USUALLY. Their are rare instances where biracials favor a white person,and I consider those people to be white.

I'm letting the genetics decide:sas1: And then that mixed/black person gets a chance to decide based on which side they choose to embrace,and which side they choose to embrace. And more importantly who they decide to have children with,if they further choose to dilute the darkness or not by having babies with a white person as a biracial:martin:

I'm not looking for anything from biracials,they are just other black people who can choose to be with us or not,same as any other black person. I don't agree with interacial relationships. By strongly rejecting it,I cover all basesl. If black people would stop fukking white people this wouldn't even be an issue.

So I will gladly disown a black person who marries or has children out of their race,but you can't do that to the children who had no say. You are doing nothing but creating more black people in limbo with a lack of knowledge of self,or their history. We are better than the imperialist who enslaved us:martin:. They deserve the knowledge and the chance to make a better decision then their black parent.
:mjlol: are you trolling?

Benefited

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: are you trolling?

what are you disputing about what I said?god and nature decided the so called "one drop" rule not whites. Blacks just choose to be offended by it because we stay letting whites dictate our phsyche with puppet strings.

"One drop" of black blood making a person black is offensive to them as the goofy cacs they are. These opinions yall have are reactionary against what white people think,and what you think white people will think and do. You should be worried about educating all black people on what narratives we won't allow whites to create,and things we won't allow them to do,instead of just reacting to it.

If whites are able to put biracials on a pedestal as far as beauty standards and otherwise,its only because black people still care what whites deem attractive,or because black people as a whole put biracial features on the pedestal more than anybody. how about the so called "real black people" as marcuz considers us,stop trying to look like biracials for the women. And how about us as men stop tripping over our feet behind these redbones,acting colorstruck over anything the shade of a pork rind:martin:.? You don't reject the black people invovled and attempt to oppress them.

You wanna be a bigshot why don't yall flex and make some rules on what you won't allow cacs to claim?You extra ready to lay down law on biracials that look like us:mjpls:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

alright bruh

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
what are you disputing about what I said?god and nature decided the so called "one drop" rule not whites. Blacks just choose to be offended by it because we stay letting whites dictate our phsyche with puppet strings.

"One drop" of black blood making a person black is offensive to them as the goofy cacs they are. These opinions yall have are reactionary against what white people think,and what you think white people will think and do. You should be worried about educating all black people on what narratives we won't allow whites to create,and things we won't allow them to do,instead of just reacting to it.

If whites are able to put biracials on a pedestal as far as beauty standards and otherwise,its only because black people still care what whites deem attractive,or because black people as a whole put biracial features on the pedestal more than anybody. how about the so called "real black people" as marcuz considers us,stop trying to look like biracials for the women. And how about us as men stop tripping over our feet behind these redbones,acting colorstruck over anything the shade of a pork rind:martin:.? You don't reject the black people invovled and attempt to oppress them.

You wanna be a bigshot why don't yall flex and make some rules on what you won't allow cacs to claim?You extra ready to lay down law on biracials that look like us:mjpls:
Natural laws did dictate race and they say the opposite of whatever you're saying. No biracial can or will look like me so I don't know who "us" is friend.