Tragic Mulatto Alexandra Shipp decries racism because fan wants a Black recasting of Storm

Benefited

Banned
Daps
alexandra shipp didnt get backlash until she said 90% of the racism she’s received has come from blacks.

and most these ppl are only “black” when they are usurping opportunities from blacks. if whites accepted them, we wouldnt even be having these discussions.

she got backlash from the Aaliyah movie for not being black enough,and Aaliyah was lightskin and could have been mixed herself:dahell:? And then she got backlash when she got the role of Storm:dahell:?

And in this instance she got backlash from this twitter poster,and who knows who else cosigned in the comments. Not sure what you mean "if whites accepted her",she said they have accepted her more than black people. We are having this discussion because black people are doing all the hating so far,but as I said,let her steal the role of a historically white character and she will see the same hate from whites(far worst actually). She is naive like many mulattos who haven't gotten that wakeup call yet. I'm curious to know if she understands the benefits she gets from being mixed race that blacks don't in hollywood. But her blackness shouldn't be denied,its sad black people won't teach these black people what their white parents can't and won't,without being malicious. Give the knowledge then allow them to reject themselves and be disowned.

Especially biracials who don't grow up around black people need the knowledge.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not sure what you mean "if whites accepted her",she said they have accepted her more than black people. We are having this discussion because black people are doing all the hating so far,but as I said,let her steal the role of a historically white character and she will see the same hate from whites(far worst actually). S
i mean if whites accepted biracials as white, biracials wouldnt bother trying to claim black. the whole premise of these biracial debates focuses on the core that white people will never claim their biracial run-off as their own. they run over to our side, knowing blacks and whites will elevate them as the best the black community has to offer.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Foh with bold. That's what bytches do. Idgaf what they representing us as I know what time it is. Sounds like talk of someone who wants to be noticed by whites and other groups. The folks I roll with already know we are different in shades, views, etc and don't need no movie or tv show to rep us. Cats get online sounding like straight girls smh.

This "representation" crap is the most feminine shyt to me. And it only exist online imo.

Me and all the black folks I know consumed and enjoyed media that didn't directly represent me. All my friends grew up liking goku, batman, ash ketchum , ninja turtles and many non black characters. nikkas quote and rock appareal for a movie about a cuban drug lord played by a fukkin sicillian, yet nobody blinks. This whole bytchmade "b-b-but I won't know a black person can be a hero unless someone THIS dark is in the movie and they do X, Y and Z" bullshyt is a relatively recent internet phenomena.

I mean I can see if we're talking about whitewashing in a biopic but nikkas really harassing an actress (not director or producer but the actress) over her not passing their brown paper bag test for a FICTIONAL character invented by a white man. You can't make this shyt up

yall act like these characters don't get rectonned and re-casted all the time. When nerds were crying that they made a gay black spiderman (who's getting a movie)/ a girl thor and a black female ironman I didn't see all these arguments about "accuracy" and how "a character's supposed to be".

This shyt is beyond corny. I'm personally waiting for the day an author retcons storm and rewrites her as a white woman who's plane crashed near a african shaman village where she gains her powers. The irony would be delicious.

Last edited:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
i mean if whites accepted biracials as white, biracials wouldnt bother trying to claim black. the whole premise of these biracial debates focuses on the core that white people will never claim their biracial run-off as their own. they run over to our side, knowing blacks and whites will elevate them as the best the black community has to offer.

Whats funny about this is you just explained why they are black people:mjlol:

I have sad commentary for you marcuz,with all due respect to us as a people,there is a sizeable ammount of so called black people,who if whites accepted us we wouldn't identify as black either. We would be running around on some goofy shyt calling ourselves simply "Americans:mjpls:". Alot of black people out here want to be white as much if not more as you claim biracials do. They just lack any sort of credentials or clearance to get in whatsoever. Biracials who have the partial credentials and reject it should be treated fairly and given a fair shake.

Black people were forced into the "black category",so lets not act like we as blacks actually made a choice to reject whiteness righteously either:mjlol: If biracials find their way into the black category by force too,or just because they see themselves that way based on history or simply aesthetics,they are on the right track to coming where they belong.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whats funny about this is you just explained why they are black people:mjlol:

I have sad commentary for you marcuz,with all due respect to us as a people,there is a sizeable ammount of so called black people,who if whites accepted us we wouldn't identify as black either. We would be running around on some goofy shyt calling ourselves simply "Americans:mjpls:". Alot of black people out here want to be white as much if not more as you claim biracials do. They just lack any sort of credentials or clearance to get in whatsoever. Biracials who have the partial credentials and reject it should be treated fairly and given a fair shake.

Black people were forced into the "black category",so lets not act like we as blacks actually made a choice to reject whiteness righteously either:mjlol: If biracials find their way into the black category by force too,or just because they see themselves that way based on history or simply aesthetics,they are on the right track to coming where they belong.
except we shouldn’t base our collective tribe on who whites reject though, it’s not a solid standard. every group except blacks cast out their biracial run off. we’re the only ones misguided enough to think we’re gaining allies and numbers by claiming everyone.

if you’re content with the black race being the dumping grounds for everyones cast aways. hey, that’s on you. but i think we deserve a lot better.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I mean yall act like these characters don't get rectonned and re-casted all the time. When nerds were crying that they made a gay black spiderman (who's getting a movie)/ a girl thor and a black female ironman I didn't see all these arguments about "accuracy" and how "a character's supposed to be".

Yeah when they cast Michael Clarke Duncan as the Kingpin comic book nerds were furious. Despite the fact that a lot of them were first exposed to the character via the racially ambiguous Kingpin voiced by a BLACK MAN from the 90s Spiderman cartoon. Technically, if we want to use Twitter logic they had a right to voice their displeasure as Kingpin was/is white in the comics.

This just seems like black women opening up a new front in their ongoing colorism civil war. The new theatre; comics. :beli:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
except we shouldn’t base our collective tribe on who whites reject though, it’s not a solid standard. every group except blacks cast out their biracial run off. we’re the only ones misguided enough to think we’re gaining allies and numbers by claiming everyone.

if you’re content with the black race being the dumping grounds for everyones cast aways. hey, that’s on you. but i think we deserve a lot better.

if your basing blackness on pureness,many of us AA's who are not technically biracial could be cast out by "blacker" black people is what you are saying:mjlol:?

At this point AA's today are seemingly a new race that came about through race mixture,so why compare us to other nations when he have an entirely different dynamic?

plus we've seen in other latino nations where they brown people cast out the darker latino's,quite sure you don't find that to be cool?But you wan't to do the same in reverse basically. Granted if biracials were to ever become the majority,they could potentially turn around and cast us out,that should be your only worry,not the other nonsense about not accepting biracials as some way to spite whites as if whites give a fukk. Plus you are still making moves with white people on your mind when you do that. I accept biracials because they look like black people and I love my people.

Guess we could just stop biracials from ever getting that opportunity to become the majority and turn if we stop sticking our dikks in white women,and opening our legs to white men. Alot of you who think like this,are more upset at biracials than the black people who helped create them I notice:jbhmm:

These same twitter activist hipsters will say "love who you love:usure:" then shyt on Alexandria Shipp and other biracials.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I hope to not see any of you who don't accept biracials,being upset when Africans don't want to accept black americans who don't have knowledge of who we are or where we come from,who may look different:mjpls:. Why should they accept "lost" people when we can't even accept biracials:martin:?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if your basing blackness on pureness,many of us AA's who are not technically biracial could be cast out by "blacker" black people is what you are saying:mjlol:?

At this point AA's today are seemingly a new race that came about through race mixture,so why compare us to other nations when he have an entirely different dynamic?

plus we've seen in other latino nations where they brown people cast out the darker latino's,quite sure you don't find that to be cool?But you wan't to do the same in reverse basically. Granted if biracials were to ever become the majority,they could potentially turn around and cast us out,that should be your only worry,not the other nonsense about not accepting biracials as some way to spite whites as if whites give a fukk. Plus you are still making moves with white people on your mind when you do that. I accept biracials because they look like black people and I love my people.

Guess we could just stop biracials from ever getting that opportunity to become the majority and turn if we stop sticking our dikks in white women,and opening our legs to white men. Alot of you who think like this,are more upset at biracials than the black people who helped create them I notice:jbhmm:

These same twitter activist hipsters will say "love who you love:usure:" then shyt on Alexandria Shipp and other biracials.
you’re throwing out too many strawmans. i never said AAs were pure blooded. but having two parents classified as black isnt demanding much. also, i do believe blacks should cut the production line by not procreating outside the race. if they must, just dont try to wedge your biracial offspring into the community.

and us casting out biracials isnt some ploy to spite whites, that doesnt even make sense.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope to not see any of you who don't accept biracials,being upset when Africans don't want to accept black americans who don't have knowledge of who we are or where we come from,who may look different:mjpls:. Why should they accept "lost" people when we can't even accept biracials:martin:?
plenty africans already see us as “other”, which we are—so i take no issue with that.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
plenty africans already see us as “other”, which we are—so i take no issue with that.

So you are other discriminating against other:patrice:?

You are basically attempting to create your own criteria of what you deem black enough.Whats stopping AA's of darker complexion saying light skinned AA's with two black parents should be "other"? or that AA's with one biracial and one black parent arent black because one of the parents weren't black according to you? All seems very divisive to me and opens up a rabbit hole,a very unnecessary one as its been working the way it is just fine so far. We will have to agree to disagree on this one.

You don't really have a good reasoning behind why its neccesary other than what you see white people are not doing. White people won't accept biracials and neither should we,because other nations don't accept their biracials.

Who cares what other people are doing,we make our own rules over here:sas1:. I'm sorry but this sounds like the physcology of hurt people who have been oppressed,attemtping to copy cat the oppressor.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you are other discriminating against other:patrice:?

You are basically attempting to create your own criteria of what you deem black enough.Whats stopping AA's of darker complexion saying light skinned AA's with two black parents should be "other"? or that AA's with one biracial and one black parent arent black because one of the parents weren't black according to you? All seems very divisive to me and opens up a rabbit hole,a very unnecessary one as its been working the way it is just fine so far. We will have to agree to disagree on this one.

You don't really have a good reasoning behind why its neccesary other than what you see white people are not doing. White people won't accept biracials and neither should we,because other nations don't accept their biracials.

Who cares what other people are doing,we make our own rules over here:sas1:. I'm sorry but this sounds like the physcology of hurt people who have been oppressed,attemtping to copy cat the oppressor.

of course i want to reorganize the race, the current one drop rule criteria is retarded. i’ve given my reasons dozens if not hundreds of times, but lets go through some again.

first, its a genetic dead end for blacks. you procreate with cacs, your kid procreates with cacs; now your grandchildren are cacs. it’s a financial deadend for those with wealth. all those multi millionaire black folks with white wives and biracial children will be handing over their wealth to white grandchildren (see lavarr ball in a few decades). it also strengthens whites genetics as they absorb our population. procreating out allows cacs to tokenize biracials above blacks, as the best our communities have to offer. it allows cacs to promote biracial women as the most attractive of our race; creating self hating BW, and colorstruck BM.

i can go on, but lets challenge your beliefs for a moment. if you make your own rules, why are you following whites one drop rule? what are the benefits to claiming any and everyone with hints of black blood? what are we gaining?

Last edited:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I mean I can see if we're talking about whitewashing in a biopic but nikkas really harassing an actress (not director or producer but the actress) over her not passing their brown paper bag test for a FICTIONAL character invented by a white man. You can't make this shyt up
I never reallybunderstood going at the actress. If you wanna go at someone, go at the studio or whoever in charge of casting
This shyt is beyond corny. I'm personally waiting for the day an author retcons storm and rewrites her as a white woman who's plane crashed near a african shaman village where she gains her powers. The irony would be delicious.
I know you joking but I bet thats something they actually considered :dead:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This "representation" crap is the most feminine shyt to me. And it only exist online imo.

Me and all the black folks I know consumed and enjoyed media that didn't directly represent me. All my friends grew up liking goku, batman, ash ketchum , ninja turtles and many non black characters. nikkas quote and rock appareal for a movie about a cuban drug lord played by a fukkin sicillian, yet nobody blinks. This whole bytchmade "b-b-but I won't know a black person can be a hero unless someone THIS dark is in the movie and they do X, Y and Z" bullshyt is a relatively recent internet phenomena.

yall act like these characters don't get rectonned and re-casted all the time. When nerds were crying that they made a gay black spiderman (who's getting a movie)/ a girl thor and a black female ironman I didn't see all these arguments about "accuracy" and how "a character's supposed to be".

Quoted for truth.