:to: says Black Women didn't like him in college

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Let them run-through the WW. BW lose nothing. :manny:

This is what happened when he married his snow princess:

Terrell Owens' marriage to Rachel Snider, which lasted just three days, is officially over. According to TMZ, a judge signed off on the divorce on December 17. Terrell Owens is a free agent again. The former Eagles wide receiver's marriage to Rachel Snider, which lasted just three days in 2014, is officially over.Jan 1, 2016

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
People call Gen Z the c word that rhymes with moon. But one good thing about their generation is that they seem to be moving on from these topics and seem less restrictive on the type of style/image you have to portray to be seen as "cool".

And yes TO was definitely a sex symbol in the 2000s but I think he grew up sheltered. I think he's the one whose daddy had another family in the neighborhood.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
From the 90s onward, if you weren't on some superthug shyt, some comedian type steeze, or a legit fresh azz prettyboy, a lot of times you were ignored. He aired out the dirty laundry.
If you're ugly, the superthug and comedian shyt does not work.

I know because I was percieved as those things by MANY women who still didn't want to fukk me because they weren't physically attracted to me.

The prettyboy squares with the personalities of an eraser still got more p*ssy than me or any other average - below average hood nikka.

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
And yes TO was definitely a sex symbol in the 2000s but I think he grew up sheltered. I think he's the one whose daddy had another family in the neighborhood.

Yea man…

His dad lived across the street from him growing up. His mom had an affair with his father, who was a married older man when she was about 16 or 17. TO didn’t find out until he was about 10 or 11 years old when he started liking his neighbor across the street which he later found out was his sister….

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
People call Gen Z the c word that rhymes with moon. But one good thing about their generation is that they seem to be moving on from these topics and seem less restrictive on the type of style/image you have to portray to be seen as "cool".

Honestly, i know that Kanye lost his mind, but he was the one that broke down on so many barriers for black kids in the mid 00s, and made black kids break that mental poison of the superhard mean mugging image and be themselves.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
He said he didn't srat until his senior year and he wasn't a big time prospect in college.
Then I believe him then if that's the case:manny:. Even if he was a "square" but a "star" in his younger days I'm sure bw would fukk with him. But to be a "square" and just another guy on the team; we all know how young black women feel about bm who don't act a certain way...

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
If you're ugly, the superthug and comedian shyt does not work.

I know because I was percieved as those things by MANY women who still didn't want to fukk me because they weren't physically attracted to me.

The prettyboy squares with the personalities of an eraser still got more p*ssy than me or any other average - below average hood nikka.
Growing up if you were a "square" but good looking you wouldn't "get it that bad" from black girls. I know because I was one of them. But if you were a "square" and average to below average looking with nothing to fall back on (being athletic, charismatic etc) black women weren't fukking with you for the most part.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
furthest thing from pawgset but if that's his experience then that's his experience. Dark-skinned brothas are in style and eat well NOW but there was time when some brehs would get teased for being darker and some sistas would flood to lighter skinned brehs. :yeshrug:
I'm sure there were still a few sistas that felt TO it was just that them beckies was throwing the puss at him and he wasn't used to that and loved the enthusiasm dem pawgs showed him.:pachaha:
plus he said he was a late bloomer, chances are if he was NFL Owens in high school/ college then trust sistas would give him time of day but he wasn't.:manny:

Maybe it's an age thing and people were not around then but there definitely was a time when dark skinned men and women were teased and overlooked, TO is 49 now so his high school and college years fall in that time period.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Growing up if you were a "square" but good looking you wouldn't "get it that bad" from black girls. I know because I was one of them. But if you were a "square" and average to below average looking with nothing to fall back on (being athletic, charismatic etc) black women weren't fukking with you for the most part.
Exactly. Black women are very looks-sensitive, even more than other races.

Most of the girls that gave me play growing up were Hispanic broads and they only made up like 10% of the women I approached.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I really hate the fact that a lot of bw view our skin tone as something that's in and out of style like a fashion trend. Its stupid.

But shout out to TO for sharing his experience. We talk all the time about black women experiencing issues with colorism but its dismissed when ever a black men shares his experience.

This is what I don't get, a black man is NEVER allowed to share his experiences, the worst thing is other black men are trying to silence them.

On this topic, I have IRL at various stages of my life seen dark skinned black men and women get insulted by other black people because of their skin tone, how are people acting like this does not occur? is there some pathological desire in the black community to act like negative things don't happen?