:to: says Black Women didn't like him in college

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idk much if anything about Terrell Owen's. I mean it's well known alot of black women under the age of 30ish don't like "square" black men but you really expect me to believe a NFL player (who likely was already star in hs and college) didn't have any black girls after him in those days :comeon:?

You should have stopped there :snoop:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I’m a square but face card and body does the heavily lifting. As long as I know when to shut up

Sometimes feels like you have to damn near dumb your self down to fit a caricature. That’s with all chicks

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Terrell owens spoke facts and was honest and candid, everyone wants someone who respects and values and shows appreciation, let black men follow and date whoever they want regardless of race, stop mateguarding and watching other grown men consensual sexual relations.
Take this travis kelce discourse, who in their right senses would take a trashy arrogant egomanic and leech like kayla nicole over taylor swift and frankly i can go way lower than that. Point is go where you feel respected simple.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what I don't get, a black man is NEVER allowed to share his experiences, the worst thing is other black men are trying to silence them.

On this topic, I have IRL at various stages of my life seen dark skinned black men and women get insulted by other black people because of their skin tone, how are people acting like this does not occur? is there some pathological desire in the black community to act like negative things don't happen?

People want to lie and gaslight.

In my experience, facially, I was considered handsome by BW but, socially, I was considered weird/lame. I messed up alot of interactions with women because they would be giving chances but, I had no game to close :heh: so while my boys were shooting 50% from the field, I was shooting 10%-15% out there. I can't say I had no gfs/interest growing up because I did. I just can see T.O.'s POV because a good amount of girls were turned off by my personality type even if they gave me play initially + I had some other friends (not my player friends, other ones) who either werent as handsome or dressed bummy that got no buns whatsoever. I basically had two friend groups, one group was like a Black version of Stranger Things and the other group was like The Wood and I was like "Mike", the nicest one out of a group of wolves. My friends from group #1 stayed with a broad but, my friends from group #2 starved.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Ok

U guys want someone to say he’s a c00n/sellout

What he said is common in the hood schools

Even in hood schools it's just lack of confidence
I believe it. T.O is an ugly dude and doesn't have the swag to compensate for it. Young black women aren't giving those types of dudes no play.

Swaggless black dudes can get play though, they just need confidence

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
y’all love downplaying peoples experiences because it might lead to tough conversations.
This. The fact that the colorism he faced is barely being mentioned in this thread is not good. The colorism that men deal with is a topic that deserves considerable attention since it leads some of them to operating in ways that has an impact on the community as a whole.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
at the end of the day it comes down to brehs not wanting a innercity/hood chick.

the same ones that only date white girls would have no problem dating a black woman that doesnt take her cultural cues from the "community"

Daps
He went to an HBCU and played on the football team right??

I think he could have pulled some sistas...the A+ student, a little curvy, president of the BSA etc. Like a slimmer, young Jill Scott type.

He probably wanted the Brittany Renner, Whitley Gilbert types and they were not giving him play. He came up when dark skin was back "in"....early 90s.

I'm short and wasn't "fine" and had no problem pulling sistas or pawgs (Latinas hate me for some reason) in college. Most brehs fukk up trying to go after the sistas that 2,000 other brehs at the school tryna smash. Gotta find that wallflower with her head on straight.