:to: says Black Women didn't like him in college

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not surprising. Women are way more fickle than guys are. It's a myth that all athletes pull chicks. Why do you think so many are tricking? No offense or :dame: but TO ain't exactly classically handsome and he ain't the smoothest, most effective communicator. He was probably awkward due to his upbringing as well.

Exactly, it's not a stretch to think that a bench warmer at UT-Chattanooga was not pulling chicks

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I call Bullshyt
The OG had black women after him, but probably not the type of women he wanted

africngiant

All Star
Daps
ok to be honest I didn't know he didn't even start til the end of his senior year at Chattanooga :dahell:

maybe he wasn't really considered an elite athlete either, damn. that's actually crazy considering what he became. dude really grinded, he tried to win philly that super bowl by himself.
i ain’t even know he’s a late bloomer. this can’t be possible according to thecoli because he’s 6 feet 6 figs

hella motivational :wow:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
His experiences are more common amongst black men than the community would like to admit
*gets rejected by 2 black women*

And all of sudden all black women don’t like me lol

*gets rejected by 2 white girls”

Let me continue shooting my shot :mjlol:

Y’all not ready for that convo :mjpls:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I believe him. TO was tall and gangly in college he and he filled out I think towards his senior year and he grew up in a church and stuff so he probably wasn't a lot Black women's first choice. It's not uncommon for men to not really find themselves until their mid 20s.

Not on the coli, dudes came out of the womb 6 certs up :lolbron: