:to: says Black Women didn't like him in college

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not surprising. Women are way more fickle than guys are. It's a myth that all athletes pull chicks. Why do you think so many are tricking? No offense or :dame: but TO ain't exactly classically handsome and he ain't the smoothest, most effective communicator. He was probably awkward due to his upbringing as well.

Last edited:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
I want yall to see how your Queens feel about this

Just because you took the time to go to a website that you know offends you, just for the sake of getting offended, doesn't mean the rest of us are as stupid as you are. :mjlol:

You were probably smacking your lips and rolling your eyes like a chicken head as you were reading the thoughts and musings of OG chicken heads, weren't you? :mjgrin:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
He's probably trying to explain the confirmation bias in which he was approaching relationships with without realizing he had such biases in the first place. His issues growing up, internalizing those comments (he still sort of agrees with them because of how he agrees with those people in the vid), and so on probably created a situation where any time he dated a black women, he felt that she never truly desired him, due to all the issues he had dealt with in the past.

Ultimately, he probably came to the conclusion that black women overall, did not care for him. In fact, he thinks those reasons may have some validity and realized that changing himself would not work so he moved on, instead of being bitter. Instead of being bitter, he shrugged and went with white women, a group he had no personal history with. He's probably trying to explain that he doesn't pedastalize white skin but rather, assumed black women held him in low regard and made him unable to enter into relationships with black women without thinking that he was operating at a deficit within that relationship and that the black woman he was with, would probably want someone lighter.

Basically, he doesn't hate black women, just had an easier time with white women and colorism mindfukked him a bit. :yeshrug:

How much does TO pay you to be his online spon doctor, breh? :skip:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah. He said his grandma was hella strict. He couldn't really go out of the house or have kids come to the house much, so he probably wasn't considered cool. Early in his NFL career he was really shy and respectful.

Start at 0:44

ok to be honest I didn't know he didn't even start til the end of his senior year at Chattanooga :dahell:

maybe he wasn't really considered an elite athlete either, damn. that's actually crazy considering what he became. dude really grinded, he tried to win philly that super bowl by himself.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
How much does TO pay you to be his online spon doctor, breh? :skip:
Not spin. I've seen a lot of it. I work in medicine and a lot of the black doctors that are married to non-black women have told me this same shyt. Some of the execs too. After a while, you see a pattern. They're especially interesting since if they posted on here, they'd be the type to accuse everyone of hating black women for saying anything out of turn. :heh:

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
Just because you took the time to go to a website that you know offends you, just for the sake of getting offended, doesn't mean the rest of us are as stupid as you are. :mjlol:

You were probably smacking your lips and rolling your eyes like a chicken head as you were reading the thoughts and musings of OG chicken heads, weren't you? :mjgrin:
Take that cape off

Last edited:

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Idk much if anything about Terrell Owen's. I mean it's well known alot of black women under the age of 30ish don't like "square" black men but you really expect me to believe a NFL player (who likely was already star in hs and college) didn't have any black girls after him in those days :comeon:?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At first I thought he was cappin and making an excuse, but I had to think about the time period he grew in and Where he was at, and it's not too surprising. :ehh:

Plus U of T @ Chattanooga is not some big time school like Ohio state or Alabama where his athletic skills mightve shielded him a little from getting the :usure: treatment from an AKA soro :mjlol:

Anyway. He probably should've kept this to himself but whatever :yeshrug:
:unimpressed:Why do black people always have to tell. These super villain origin stories. As to why they don’t date each other. Date out and keep it moving.

Did I miss something,I dont see anything he said wrong. T.O specefically said he tried and failed with black women when he was younger. But that didnt keep him from pursuing and dating black women later on. Thats a far different cry from hurt pawgers who strike out, Then create anti black women campaigns because they couldnt get none from the black women they desired. Black people starting divestor campaigns due to their failure to attract black people is the problem:respect:

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
Idk much if anything about Terrell Owen's. I mean it's well known alot of black women under the age of 30ish don't like "square" black men but you really expect me to believe a NFL player (who likely was already star in hs and college) didn't have any black girls after him in those days :comeon:?
He said he didn't srat until his senior year and he wasn't a big time prospect in college.