Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
full

KGlock

All Star
Daps
furthest thing from pawgset but if that's his experience then that's his experience. Dark-skinned brothas are in style and eat well NOW but there was time when some brehs would get teased for being darker and some sistas would flood to lighter skinned brehs. :yeshrug:
I'm sure there were still a few sistas that felt TO it was just that them beckies was throwing the puss at him and he wasn't used to that and loved the enthusiasm dem pawgs showed him.:pachaha:
plus he said he was a late bloomer, chances are if he was NFL Owens in high school/ college then trust sistas would give him time of day but he wasn't.:manny:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
no homo, but i refuse to believe no black women liked him. all types of women like elite athlete brehs. maybe the type of black women he desired didn't like him, but i guarantee some black women liked him.

TO was definitely not your average superstar athlete tho, dude was raised by his grandma growing up and shyt, probably wasn't considered "cool" by any means, but to me his abilities and work ethic to greatness should automatically make him cool to you. whoever these women were, they dumb as hell lol.
:russ:

You was attracted to athletes.

:dame: