Those copping a PS5; Digital or Standard?

Which version are you getting?

• Digital

Votes: 45 29.8%
  • Standard

Votes: 106 70.2%

• Total voters

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka knows shyt about bitrates :mjlol:

it’s ok breh be OK with your decent hq shyt, leave the UHD to the nikkas that can appreciate finer details :ehh:
No nikka playing PS5 cares about the finer things. If you wanted the finer things you would be talking about getting a NVIDIA 3090, tenth generation intel gaming pc..

Daps
:mjlol: This is what's wrong with stupid nikkaz. If you disagree with anyone on the coli you're automatically a CAC.. This is why black people will never have shyt. Most broke black people play the victim instead of saying what's real.

This shyt sounds like its straight outta a cacs mouth...

See what I mean :mjpls:
these undercover CACs/non-black posters think we're so dumb
and when you expose their tactics, they try to do their typical deflection methods and accuse you of being incapable of argument
negging that CAC on site and he should be banned like Napoleon for his inappropriate posts

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and when you expose their tactics, they try to do their typical deflection methods and accuse you of being incapable of argument
negging that CAC on site and he should be banned like Napoleon for his inappropriate posts

Like i said before. The coli went to shyt because people like you who are uneducated. Any normal person wouldn't care what color the person he was talking to on the fukking internet. You extra dumb ass nikka.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Preach

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's really stupid. I done played online with nikkaz on here since COD MW2.. You can tell when you're talking to another black man. I can see why all the old heads stop posting here. Y'all new generation nikkaz is bytches.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like Napoleon with his hand pics? :mjlol:
and if you're black, that's even worse because you are a c00n engaging in CAC games :mjlol:
c00n? That's poor black folk talk. Nas called Kobe a c00n then when he died he posting his pics. That's some dumb nikka shyt..

I actually spend all day trying to get information from people who think have the answers. I'm not out here making excuses I'm trying to find solutions.

Daps
c00n? That's poor black folk talk. Nas called Kobe a c00n then when he died he posting his pics. That's some dumb nikka shyt..

I actually spend all day trying to get information from people who think have the answers. I'm not out here making excuses I'm trying to find solutions.

:mjpls:
notice how this CAC focuses on disparaging "poor black folks":mjpls:
Playing CAC games :mjpls:

Last edited: