Those copping a PS5; Digital or Standard?

Which version are you getting?

• Digital

Votes: 45 29.8%
  • Standard

Votes: 106 70.2%

• Total voters

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Standard cause it won’t sell out as fast

I'm more than likely gonna buy one of those expensive ass gamestop bundles where they claim you can’t return the individual parts but they let you do it every single time lmao...those are usually slow to sell out cuz ppl are turned off by the price and don’t realize the items are individually listed on the packing slip so you can return the shyt you don’t want...if they bundle it w/ the headphones...an extra controller and the controller charger tho then I’m keep them shyts cuz I was gonna buy them anyway...fukk it...throw in the new camera too

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh you keep leaving out USED games and discounts at other stores...

For example....

Last of Us 2 dropped last night.. I have gamefly. They sent me the game, it'll be here tuesday/wednesday... They'll let me keep it for 44.99... Plus I have two $5 off coupons for being a long time customer..

So on the same Friday everyone copped digital for 59.99.. I'll be copping it for 34.99..

Simple shyt like that. You think Sony giving me some money off? I been with them since Playstation 1... They ain't giving me shyt

Now when dudes play their copy for a month and beat it in 2 weeks and already want a new game, they'll be throwing it online for $30. You think Sony gonna sell that shyt for less than 59.99 anytime soon? You gonna trade that digital in when you realize a game is trash, 3 days in?

I guess that works for patient people but i like all my games launch day at midnight. I think video games are cheap for the value they provide. I go see a 2hr movie in the theater and it's $14.. I can play a video for $60 that last a year. IMO that's a even exchange.

FYI i have over $100,000 invested in EA & Activision so when i buy a game i feel like I'm paying myself anyway :myman:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I guess that works for patient people but i like all my games launch day at midnight. I think video games are cheap for the value they provide. I go see a 2hr movie in the theater and it's $14.. I can play a video for $60 that last a year. IMO that's a even exchange.

FYI i have over $100,000 invested in EA & Activision so when i buy a game i feel like I'm paying myself anyway :myman:
I commend that and see no issues with that. I really think Gamefly has spoiled me. I'm just used to waiting. I almost bought this one at 12 but I want to see if the online is going to be worth it. So I'll at least plug it in and play that a while. If it's not, I'll beat single player and not waste my money keeping it. I think I have about 10 games I've bought all gen.

They get rid of this shyt though and I'd likely move towards digital and just stop playing so many games

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
Standard.

You can get games cheaper used rather than waiting for a sale to happen. :yeshrug: