Those copping a PS5; Digital or Standard?

Which version are you getting?

• Digital

Votes: 45 29.8%
  • Standard

Votes: 106 70.2%

• Total voters

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...You know there's a difference between UHD discs and standard blu-ray right :dwillhuh:
nikka are not paying attention?? My tv has Dolby Vision.. i watch everything in 4k HDR and I'm telling you idiots UHD is a waste. I have every fukking app and that shyt is way better than UHD..

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Agreed

For this to be applicable you would need to buy a 2TB+ SATA SSD + enclosure (slower than internal) or a 2TB nvme ssd (expensive, fast but still usually a little slower than internal SSD)
If it was to use the full USB 3.0 bus speed then it would still take these huge ass games longer than a few minutes to copy over. And using the full speed is idealistic, there’s always something slowing the process down especially on consoles.

If you use a spinning disk, you’ll get tons of storage but that hoe will become a waitstation5
Dude, at most on a slow external for a big ass Call of Duty type game it'll be a 10 to 15 minute transfer. That's really nothing.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
nikka are not paying attention?? My tv has Dolby Vision.. i watch everything in 4k HDR and I'm telling you idiots UHD is a waste. I have every fukking app and that shyt is way better than UHD..
Take it easy breh...That's just not factually incorrect. Streaming cannot match the bitrate of discs :gucci:

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Nah bruh all my shyt is converted to streaming and ditched copping discs years back.

I can still throw in one of my UHD discs I bought before I made a full switch and the picture and sound in my theater is still noticible from 4K stream.

I’m lazy now tho so fukk throwing a disc in when I already got 600+ digital movies

Last edited:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Dude, at most on a slow external for a big ass Call of Duty type game it'll be a 10 to 15 minute transfer. That's really nothing.
On a slow external, for 60+GB? Spinning drives average 70-90MB/s, and thats generous. If the files arent compressed and are instead copied one by one, half that speed.
Hence the reason copying from drive to drive on the PS4 takes so long..

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
It won't match your smart TV picture. I thought my Xbox 1 x was gonna make my blu rays look better but no. Disney +, Netflix , hell any app you stream will shyt on blu ray. You guys probably still have cd changers in your car :mjlol:
Explain :ohhh:

Daps
:mjpls:
now you reminded me CAC
you were the same CAC poster engaging in CAC games/cac babble in that Atlanta police shooting thread

these undercover CAC posters
I'm negging you on site CAC

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/atl...pd-chief-resigns.786405/page-18#post-38003112

You CACs are trying way too hard

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
now you reminded me CAC
you were the same CAC poster engaging in CAC games/cac babble in that Atlanta police shooting thread

these undercover CAC posters
I'm negging you on site CAC

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/atl...pd-chief-resigns.786405/page-18#post-38003112

You CACs are trying way too hard
:mjlol: This is what's wrong with stupid nikkaz. If you disagree with anyone on the coli you're automatically a CAC.. This is why black people will never have shyt. Most broke black people play the victim instead of saying what's real.

Daps
:mjlol: This is what's wrong with stupid nikkaz. If you disagree with anyone on the coli you're automatically a CAC.. This is why black people will never have shyt. Most broke black people play the victim instead of saying what's real.
we had a Hispanic man posing as black man for 8 years and and an Indian saying they not black and from the islands but later saying they black for credibility when he's obviously the feds engaging in the same obtuse/CAC games

you undercover CACs are everywhere

anyone in that thread engaging in known CAC games is a CAC/c00n

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we had a Hispanic man posing as black man for 8 years and Indians saying they not black but saying they black for credibility when he the feds engaging in the same obtuse/CAC games
you undercover CACs are everywhere
anyone in that thread engaging in known CAC games is a CAC/c00n
c00n because I don't agree with your stupid ass. I keep tell you guys. Black people will never rise because of self hate. Calling anyone uncle tom or sellout means you have no value yourself.

Daps
c00n because I don't agree with your stupid ass. I keep tell you guys. Black people will never rise because of self hate. Calling anyone uncle tom or sellout means you have no value yourself.
shut up cac
like the Indian OP in that thread, posters like you try to deflect when people expose your CAC games
Other posters in that thread took note too
We're not dumb :mjlol: