Those copping a PS5; Digital or Standard?

Which version are you getting?

• Digital

Votes: 45 29.8%
  • Standard

Votes: 106 70.2%

• Total voters

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my favorite rappers of all time and you can find my list all over this website.. nikkaz that know me in real life say i hate white people. The only reason I'd fukk a white women is treat her like shyt for all the black women that got treated like shyt by slavemasters. You’re just a dumb nikka.

2 Pac

Scarface

Ice Cube

Nas

B.I.G. (because every nikka need some playa shyt)

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
On a slow external, for 60+GB? Spinning drives average 70-90MB/s, and thats generous. If the files arent compressed and are instead copied one by one, half that speed.
Hence the reason copying from drive to drive on the PS4 takes so long..
You should get at least 100 MB/s on a 7200 rpm. Takes about 10 minutes to transfer 60 GBs. Every PS4 is Sata 2 except the Pro so for sure they're slower.

Daps
my favorite rappers of all time and you can find my list all over this website.. nikkaz that know me in real life say i hate white people. The only reason I'd fukk a white women is treat her like shyt for all the black women that got treated like shyt by slavemasters. You’re just a dumb nikka.

2 Pac

Scarface

Ice Cube

Nas

B.I.G. (because every nikka need some playa shyt)

no one believes you CAC
the majority of your responses focused on disparaging poor black people for your CAC arguments
no black person I know uses disparaging poor black people as a go to in arguments
who says "you sound like one of them poor black folks" :mjpls: as a go to?
CAC

Last edited:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no one believes you CAC
the majority of your responses focused on disparaging poor black people for your CAC arguments
no black person I know uses disparaging poor black people as a go to in arguments
who says "you sound like one of them poor black folks" :mjpls: as a go to?
CAC

I do it to nikkaz face all the time in real life. Simply because i have my shyt together.. If you did this wouldn't offend you. You a broke boy..

Daps
Standard... I got gamefly, ebay and amazon... Ain't no way in fukk you gonna limit me to your monopoly of a store
I love the symmetry of the digital though :francis:
But getting the standard is better because of game deals, trading with your friends, etc.
Once everything goes digital, we are going to be forced to pay full price for however long they want:francis:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
How do you not own the game by having the digital version? I’m not following,
Because if they take that game off the store, you'll never get another chance to download it. AND you won't be getting your money back either. And you won't be trading it either.....

With a 850gb hard drive, this is not the move to make

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
I love the symmetry of the digital though :francis:
But getting the standard is better because of game deals, trading with your friends, etc.
Once everything goes digital, we are going to be forced to pay full price for however long they want:francis:
I don't get how people don't see this.. Game drops on the same day and they both are the same price. Even though every thing in life tells you that a digital game should be infinitely cheaper than a physical... It's still the same damn price

So I'm gonna give all that up so I don't have to get off my couch... fukk that

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because if they take that game off the store, you'll never get another chance to download it. AND you won't be getting your money back either. And you won't be trading it either.....

With a 850gb hard drive, this is not the move to make

Have you ever downloaded a game that was removed from the store. I would like to know because i have like 30 d/l games and i never had that problem

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Monopoly? Where do you get your music from? :mjlol:
Torrents.... But i'll lie to dead your point even more... I can get it from best buy, target, walmart, apple music, spotify, tidal or 150 other places

Where can you download sony digital games for your playstation of ANY version? We'll wait :ufdup:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Torrents.... But i'll lie to dead your point even more... I can get it from best buy, target, walmart, apple music, spotify, tidal or 150 other places

Where can you download sony digital games for your playstation of ANY version? We'll wait
You can buy the digital code on Amazon.