This nikka Biden lying about the job market. fukk this nikka

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you drop a piece of shrimp on the floor,and the dog eats it. Is the dog eating better than normal? Subjectively speaking,sure he is. Is the dog still eating off the floor? Yes,and subjectively speaking,some might say thats a bad thing.

I say why is that dog living trapped in a house in the first place. Nothing about this zoo created by the European is good. But based on my European programming,sure the economy has been booming before. I once even got two pieces of shrimp that fell near a vent,so it was still warm when I got to it:respect:
there's never been a society anywhere, in the history of humanity, where everyone lives like a comfortable 6 figure earner :yeshrug:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
of course he lying in what world does the job market get better when you have been increasing interest rates for so long ? its BS thats why they are planning 3 rate cuts this year

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
In a thread after the previous jobs numbers came out, I showed how the numbers didnt add up using the BLS family poll used to help calculate the jobs report. It showed significantly less jobs than publically reported. It showed a drop in single job holders, an increase in multiple job holders, and an increase in gig work (self-employed unincorporated). The BLS also corrects the jobs numbers after the fact, (The last correction show significantly fewer jobs) but the media doesnt cover it as well.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Don't beleive in math brehs.
its gig workers retard

if a 20 year old signs up to drive for Uber Eats, DoorDash and Grub Hub today, it'll count as 3 new jobs in the employment rate. But really its just 1 kid doing a few hours of work at best a week. Thats not stimulating the economy or even holding the economy up.

Easier than ever to fake employment numbers with gig work
nikka if you want to be a c00n buffoon I'll let you.

Number 1 a job is a job

secondly you think the FED is gonna lie for Joe Biden?

Maybe all you're stupid ass could get is a gig job but consultancies are up too That's a Gig job too but pays way more than Door dash

Like I said don't beleive math brehs think that Stock Market analysts don't want clean numbers brehs.

Menna

All Star
Daps

:camby:

200.webp

Not the only lie tho

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I never said it wasn't. Just people's interpretation of the economy is different from politicians and the Fed. That's all.
or maybe Youre interpetation of the economy is flawed. I mean you really think the FED is wrong. They literally make the economy based on interest rates meaning they decide what the Dollar is worth which makes banks make loans which makes the economy larger.

You know better than a bunch of harvard trained economists who literally track supply and demand all the time.

I'd love to hear your analysis on china's debt with the evergrande scandal or how the houthis possible use of sea drones might affect the global supply chain and the price of gas

Or how Russia is selling oil to Saudi Arabia under market rates so that the Saudis have more oil to sell to the west at market rates meaning more money for the Saudis and them having greater control over oil prices.

How many rate cuts will the FED make and when? How does the Bank of Japan's rate cuts affect this? How does Japan increasing the trade unions rate of pay play into all of this?

Coli economists are something else.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I find it hard to grasp adults, sans mentally or physically disabled or criminals, what cant find work.

Amazon, walmart, restaurants, cvs, etc. all these places stay hiring.

Now if you want to be broke then of course market is tough.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Don't beleive in math brehs.

nikka if you want to be a c00n buffoon I'll let you.

Number 1 a job is a job

secondly you think the FED is gonna lie for Joe Biden?

Maybe all you're stupid ass could get is a gig job but consultancies are up too That's a Gig job too but pays way more than Door dash

Like I said don't beleive math brehs think that Stock Market analysts don't want clean numbers brehs.
Not 1 thing you typed here had anything to do with what I posted retard

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
I find it hard to grasp adults, sans mentally or physically disabled or criminals, what cant find work.

You’d be surprised that even those jobs being stingy, and if I have a degree why should I work at those shyt places even for a little for that shyt pay. Like I legit hate those type of jobs, micromanaging and ass environments

Daps

Maybe people don’t want to toil in an unfulfilling job for a barely livable wage (if that).