Daughter randomly "im starting this summer job on Monday". nikka, I had no idea you were job searching. You are the real GOAT *tears*

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Couldn't imagine splitting time with anyone when it comes to my kids

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I split time with her grandma in the summer and during school so some things might not cross my path. But randomly today, lil lady told me she was starting a job on Monday as if she was already a working person.

nikka. How did I know nothing about this until today :dahell: . I'm actually happy and that's some mature ass shyt from a 15 year old, it's just surprising as hell because it came out of nowhere.

I'm setting up drivers training classes and this grown ass girl already looking for a job:dead:.

It's just a lil summer job program for teens, but paying 15 hour:dahell:. Its factories that start at 15 a hour. Wtf is my child finna be doing :patrice:. They said helping clean up parks and helping out at old folks homes. That's cool, but for 15 a hour, it's questionable.

What y'all think and what would y'all do next?
Resourceful young lady!

Make sure you pop up at her job every now and then. They need to know she has a father who is involved and willing to pull up whenever with NO problem.