This nikka Biden lying about the job market. fukk this nikka

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Employment numbers have never meant high quality job, welcome to learning about the economy
The Burea of Labor & Statistics does break down its job numbers into Part-time, Full-time, Self-employed, and Self-employed Unincorporated (Gig work). It also breaks down single job holders vs mutlti-job holders. So who benefits from cheering on a higher total number of jobs despite a drop in single job holders and an increase in multi-job holders and gig workers?

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Will someone in this thread detail how they’re lying?
Table A-9
BLS takes a household poll and uses business payoll data to create its numbers. The link above is breakdown of the Household poll they take. Last month I did the math for y'all here in post #198

You can use this link at the top to verify the next job report numbers for yourself.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They'll have a million excuses why they can't get a job or why they won't work a certain job until something new opens up lol

Are you white?
There was never in tour day and age. A time when you could walk around and answer a help wanted sign.
Leaving the house to be productive stopped like 2003 or so.

You sheltered, white or have disconnect.
if you think it is sweet out here.

There is no affirmative action..so how and why are you talking like some baby boomer tho. Who enjoyed the spoils of the civil rights movement programs.
When we all just csme out a pandemic.
That was similar to the pandemic.
as recent as rhe indian flu to ancient times.

yet nikkaz in here talking like it is cool.

if y'all goofies.
do not stop with the fake to self equated cap.

Art Barr

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Are you white?
There was never in tour day and age. A time when you could walk around and answer a help wanted sign.
Leaving the house to be productive stopped like 2003 or so.

You sheltered, white or have disconnect.
if you think it is sweet out here.

There is no affirmative action..so how and why are you talking like some baby boomer tho. Who enjoyed the spoils of the civil rights movement programs.
When we all just csme out a pandemic.
That was similar to the pandemic.
as recent as rhe indian flu to ancient times.

yet nikkaz in here talking like it is cool.

if y'all goofies.
do not stop with the fake to self equated cap.

Art Barr
Far from white or a boomer but ain't never been the type to make excuses like some of you goofies. It's a bunch of you brehs sounding like females that won't the perfect conditions until they can get a job. Brehs in here talking about they haven't worked since October like that something respectable or won't move for a better opportunity. Only person that looks like they want affirmative action is you and the sheltered brehs that are quitting the game and got your arms folded because it's not fair for some reason

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Far from white or a boomer but ain't never been the type to make excuses like some of you goofies. It's a bunch of you brehs sounding like females that won't the perfect conditions until they can get a job. Brehs in here talking about they haven't worked since October like that something respectable or won't move for a better opportunity. Only person that looks like they want affirmative action is you and the sheltered brehs that are quitting the game and got your arms folded because it's not fair for some reason

fukk outta here.

Are you black?
You are not in control of getting a position. They pick nikkaz for that.

Like real talk. If I never went to work. You would not be on the net talking to me at all. So shut yo never did nuffin in corporate incomparison to me..
face ass all rhe way up tho.

fukk'n disconnect affected c00n.

No body with soul talks like or replies like you.

nikka think just because you make yourself available. White people have to hire you. Affirmative action been gone for a quarter century nikka.

fukk Is chu talembout.

Art Barr

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
fukk outta here.

Are you black?
You are not in control of getting a position. They pick nikkaz for that.

Like real talk. If I never went to work. You would not be on the net talking to me at all. So shut yo never did nuffin in corporate incomparison to me..
face ass all rhe way up tho.

fukk'n disconnect affected c00n.

No body with soul talks like or replies like you.

nikka think just because you make yourself available. White people have to hire you. Affirmative action been gone for a quarter century nikka.

fukk Is chu talembout.

Art Barr
Did you just mention soul....nikka what are you 70?!? Now I see you truly a goofy. Nothing in life is guaranteed but you put yourself in the best position for the results you're striving for. You're saying that it's all unfair so I'm not going to compete at all. I can tell you were raised by only women because you sounding real feminine and bytch-made speaking like that. That's how women and entitled wyte people talk. If you played any sports or on a team in life it's the exact same concept but I guess you were over there playing dolls so that concept don't apply. That's why you're losing in life.