This nikka Biden lying about the job market. fukk this nikka

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You've got to be stupid to take this position and it's in line with the clear agenda to paint the economy as bad. It's hard to find a job because we're nearing full employment.
:dead:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
fukk outta here. Every warehouse..if that's what you settle for hiring.. my cousin just got out of prison for five years last month and has a job. Temp service.. every sales position..
I’m deadass there’s multiple people on TikTok saying this, and I’m speaking from my experimece. Only thing we got open is warehouse jobs, but again I have a degree why do we have to work these dodooo ahh jobs for even 3 months

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
but thats not the markets fault per se.

Ideally, your right. I make 6 figs but i hate my job.

But i have to feed my fam and feed my lifestyle.
By any means necessary.
Your job is 6 figures that’s the incentive though. I am 24, got laid off December from a decent job was making good money. Now I’ve been struggling took me almost 2 months to find even something and it’s FedEx for a part time gig :scust: I am responsible with money so I had money saved up but I’m on my own for the first time in life, and this the most depressed I’ve ever been. Can’t even buy away the pain with a PS5 game, or some new clothed. If my parents lived here I would have just lived with them truthfully

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If someone is used to living in the city, I can see why they wouldn't want any part of going to the outskirts which is essentially what some of Mississippi and Alabama is.

That money would mean nothing if there's nothing around to spend it on.

Sundown Towns are not good for your safety as a black person. Those places, them brehs and brehettes disappear and no one bothers to search for them.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Not 1 thing you typed here had anything to do with what I posted retard
nikka if you don't get the fukk out of your feelings

Listen my point is maybe just maybe all the people who track this shyt for a living might have a better handle on what's happening than you or I

You're basing your opinion off of feels when multinational corporations need to make plans 5 years out based on their predictions based on hard numbers.

Again Jerome Powell said Infaltion is treanding down so they're thinking about a rate cut in June or August. Biden or Trump can't fire him and the rate cuts won't have an effect on the economy until after Novemeber so it doesn't really help or hurt Trump.

But at the end of the day it's my opinion based off of actually reading business news did you even know that Japanese industrial workers were striking and the Goverment folded and gave them more money than even they expected? Did you know that the BOJ made a Interest increase in response?

Did you know that the Chinese economy seemed to shug off the Evergrande debt and doing Ok with a slight increase in Youth employment?

DID YOU KNOW THAT 300,000 NEW JOBS WERE CREATED IN THE STATES? MORE THAN WERE PROJECTED???

You notice jobs were up in some states and down in others so again not fake numbers just to help Biden but the news outlets said it was an overall increase because it was.

But beleive what you want to beleive negging me ain't gonna change math.

Business is about Facts not Feelings but the whole economy does kinda have to take in account feelings.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
and they want people working for 14 dollars when rent is 1200, ahahahhaha

This is what they dont tell people... :beli: you gotta have 3 jobs just to survive not to mention everything is overpriced such as food and other items you need to utilize...even 20 per hour not cutting it... if inflation stays high and we paying out the ass at the supermarkets what good is this bullshyt...

Daps
This is what they dont tell people... :beli: you gotta have 3 jobs just to survive not to mention everything is overpriced such as food and other items you need to utilize...even 20 per hour not cutting it... if inflation stays high and we paying out the ass at the supermarkets what good is this bullshyt...
guillotine get sharper by the day