Daughter randomly "im starting this summer job on Monday". nikka, I had no idea you were job searching. You are the real GOAT *tears*

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
that's where your mind went when someone posts about working at 15 years old :huhldup:

#gohomejared

instead of saluting a young brehette; hate n make it about yourself n try to downplay hoes

giphy.gif

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
that's where your mind went when someone posts about working at 15 years old :huhldup:

#gohomejared

whatever u say bourgeoisie tall freak
Y'all should link up, mid America somewhere in a hick ass sundown town, smash, then walk around their most active area just to film the reactions from the Patriotic wannabe ass people.

That would be dope:hubie:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Y'all should link up, mid America somewhere in a hick ass sundown town, smash, then walk around their most active area just to film the reactions from the Patriotic wannabe ass people.

She aint about that lyfe on both perspectives. she'd be running for her life and then clicking up with the beast pointing fingers at me no fukking doubt.

BTW I wasn't referring to your seed when I said "hoes" apologies if it was interpreted that way.

Daps

this man allegedly has a whole wife... who i feel sorry for based on his online behavior :snoop:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
She aint about that lyfe on both perspectives. she'd be running for her life and then clicking up with the beast pointing fingers at me no fukking doubt.

BTW I wasn't referring to your seed when I said "hoes" apologies if it was interpreted that way.
It ain't no fun if the online homey couldnt try to get none :hubie:

@bourgeoisie tall freak I say that with the upmost respect mybaby :blessed:

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
Already on it. I got a college savings account and she has a personal account so I can send her $ when she's not with me.

She ain't even all that big on materialistic things, and I'm not a big on it as I used to be. shyt, I had a 6,000$ pair of Wood Cartis back in 2000 to 2007. The diamonds were worth at least 4500$ lol.

She's not materialistic AT ALL. Even though she likes to be fly, it's not mandatory.
Also ask the credit union about setting up a line of credit with the checking account. That lil low interest $500 credit saved me so so so so many times.

Super long always on time credit history as well.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Gotta love grandmothers :obama:

Get to know the person/people leading her part of the program, pop up with a coupla cases of water or whatever for everybody :ehh:

Pops pulling up to show appreciation for the effort goes a long way :ehh:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I split time with her grandma in the summer and during school so some things might not cross my path. But randomly today, lil lady told me she was starting a job on Monday as if she was already a working person.

nikka. How did I know nothing about this until today :dahell: . I'm actually happy and that's some mature ass shyt from a 15 year old, it's just surprising as hell because it came out of nowhere.

I'm setting up drivers training classes and this grown ass girl already looking for a job:dead:.

It's just a lil summer job program for teens, but paying 15 hour:dahell:. Its factories that start at 15 a hour. Wtf is my child finna be doing :patrice:. They said helping clean up parks and helping out at old folks homes. That's cool, but for 15 a hour, it's questionable.

What y'all think and what would y'all do next?

Damn man that's fantastic. My first job out of college with an engineering degree I was only making $11 / hr. Lil girl is killing it for a 15 year old. :tu: