This nikka Biden lying about the job market. fukk this nikka

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
I agree, the numbers feel disingenuous. Probably inflated with gig work being counted as employment.

Job numbers keep coming out positive but everytime you turn around major companies are doing mass layoffs or going under.

The math aint mathing

I agree. If you used to have 1 good job which paid all your bills but lost it and had to replace it with 2 or 3 smaller jobs, in order to cobble together enough money to meet your expenses, then from a macro standpoint, it "looks" like employment is going up quicker when they tally it all up. You've got 1 person working multiple jobs.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
By choice 😂 unless he lives in the forest or something

Are you black?
Or you are old and have disconnect.
to think affirmative action is still affirmative action.

The hell is wrong with y'all.

Y'all turning into c00ns

I know there is another thread on here about it, but it remains that the military is one of the quickest ways to middle class in America. One of my homeboy that joined out of HS now owns 4 houses and is retiree at age 40. He being taking cruises all the time, going to the superbowl, living his best life. And he came from a poor family.

I live in Virginia. I know for a fact that they are in desperate need of Corrections Officers in the state. The state is so desperate that they are having to shut down prisons and move inmates because there are not enough COs. I know they're offering signing bonuses as an incentive. At this point, they will accept anybody without a criminal record. Im sure they are hiring in other states too. Problem is young people will quit the job after they finish basic training because of the rigorous schedule and restrictions (no cells phones in the facilities).

That's 2 fields that you can get into with only a HS diploma.

If you got a degree, they inner cities are desperate for teachers too. They will hire you immediately if you have any kind of degree, and just require you to get your certification in 2 years.

More c00ns.
Are You a c00n?

How dare you.
recommend nikkaz on a black forum go be Co's.
The fukk is wrong with you.

You nikkaz becoming c00ns.
This c00n talk like a white man from Virginia.

The fukk is wrong with y'all .

Who raised you lacking rhis lecel of awareness and black nationalism.

Y'all lack soul.

Art Barr

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Why wouldn't you take A 50K raise to do the same job?
If someone is used to living in the city, I can see why they wouldn't want any part of going to the outskirts which is essentially what some of Mississippi and Alabama is.

That money would mean nothing if there's nothing around to spend it on.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People need to learn the Feds and politicians language. They are not talking about average folks when they say the economy is good. Just like them not referring to mom-and-pop shops when they talk about small businesses.
my only problem with this is that you're basically saying the economy has never been good :dead:

i mean when is the last time the economy was good, by your definition?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Don't beleive in math brehs.
its gig workers retard

if a 20 year old signs up to drive for Uber Eats, DoorDash and Grub Hub today, it'll count as 3 new jobs in the employment rate. But really its just 1 kid doing a few hours of work at best a week. Thats not stimulating the economy or even holding the economy up.

Easier than ever to fake employment numbers with gig work

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
First the numbers were good because people were returning to work because of Covid and now more nonsense. Don't you maga retards get tired of being lied to and then spreading those lies.
so all these large corporations laying off thousands upon thousands of people are lies ? Are you this brain dead? fukking retard. get that democrat dikk out of your mouth and use your brain for 5 seconds.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
it's the damage caused by the (ultimate) aggregation of markets.

i said this was a problem ages ago.

A race to the bottom. Aggregation platforms are bad for the majority of the participants

:ufdup:They call it "competition" when in reality it is "disposability" :picard: .

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Are you black?

Y'all turning into c00ns

More c00ns.
Are You a c00n?

How dare you.

Y'all lack soul.

Art Barr
:mjlol:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why cant you answer tho :heh:

has the economy just never been good, for anyone but the rich? you can make that argument if you want, im just curious

If you drop a piece of shrimp on the floor,and the dog eats it. Is the dog eating better than normal? Subjectively speaking,sure he is. Is the dog still eating off the floor? Yes,and subjectively speaking,some might say thats a bad thing.

I say why is that dog living trapped in a house in the first place. Nothing about this zoo created by the European is good. But based on my European programming,sure the economy has been booming before. I once even got two pieces of shrimp that fell near a vent,so it was still warm when I got to it:respect:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Are you black?

Y'all turning into c00ns

More c00ns.
Are You a c00n?

How dare you.

Y'all lack soul.

Art Barr

CO's gotta look at male buttholes on a normal basis. They don't wanna talk about that :dame: