This nikka Biden lying about the job market. fukk this nikka

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Job market feels tougher to “us” because we live around city centers for the most part. With the move to live closer to the city, eat/work/play areas, and overall gentrification the job and housing markets are ROUGH now near cities. If you trying to live where everyone else wants to live of course competition is fierce.

If you venture out, it’s wide open for jobs. But don’t really want to move to those areas???? I could get a 50k salary bump EASY if I was willing to move to rural GA, Alabama, Mississippi, or South Carolina. But I ain’t trying to live there. fukk that.
This shyt is dumb :camby:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

Not at all.

IBM's headcount has remained steady over the last 4 years.

Microsoft increased thier headcount by 80,000 since 2020

Likewise, Google increased thier headcount by 50,000 since 2020 as well.

Their stock prices have seen significant gains as in a 4 year period. Both Microsoft and Google doubled while ibm went from 130 to 190.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Minimum wage?
Nah. A lot of places have shiitty hours. You got swing shifts, You got 12hr shifts , 10 hr shifts. Shiit that cuts into your family life and free time. If you single or feel providing is more important that quality time with your fam and socializing. You'll be okay.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Job market feels tougher to “us” because we live around city centers for the most part. With the move to live closer to the city, eat/work/play areas, and overall gentrification the job and housing markets are ROUGH now near cities. If you trying to live where everyone else wants to live of course competition is fierce.

If you venture out, it’s wide open for jobs. But do you really want to move to those areas???? I could get a 50k salary bump EASY if I was willing to move to rural GA, Alabama, Mississippi, or South Carolina. But I ain’t trying to live there. fukk that.
Good luck finding a 50K salary bump there :mjlol: